Reviews for Finding Hope in Nightmares
Leon S. kennedy chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
Do a third one! You have an awsome imagination when your writing!
Pyb World chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
Espero que subas pronto el próximo capítulo que me impaciento pensando en qué pasó, pues no creo que esto quede así, algo tiene que pasar, lo sé.

Esperaré y espero que subas el próximo capítulo sin inconvenientes.
Predator708 chapter 2 . 2/7/2012
I noticed some grammar errors, and you wrote farm instead of village once, other than that I enjoyed this a lot.

And damn I hope he doesn't die here, I'm pretty sure this is Ashley's nightmare though, it would make sense. But please update soon.
borismortys chapter 2 . 2/6/2012
Oh Noes! poor Leon he should have bought some grenades or something, i hope this was a nightmare cause Resident Evil without Leon would totally suck.

i didn't know the chainsaw guy had a name weird.

Anyways great chapter and i hope you update soon.
NocturneKnight chapter 2 . 2/6/2012
Nice story, liked both chapters and its kinda dramatic how you ended this, which its cool. Hope you update soon, tho i think i know how the outcome will be. Also you should add Ada and Luis here, so that Leon's and Ashley's characters could evolve more from dealing with other normal people and interact with em;.
Lonewolf chapter 2 . 2/6/2012
I liked this, more action than before but a little too short come on make longer chapters make more things happen in a chapter. Other than that I found this interesting, mostly the ending, i think you could stretch that but you went for a cliffhanger... i hate those
LeonsKennedy chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Loved this. You have their personalities exactly like in the game, very realistic. Hope you update soon.
dakk55 chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Nice work. I found it funny when Leon walked in on Ashley like that, I was suprised that Ashley didn't smack him across the head with a frying pan though.
Blues chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Awesome !
borismortys chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Very nice start, i specially like the part about the treasure chests inside the barrels. Anyways great job and hope you update soon.
lovinpeterpan chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Hi! I like this one. You got their personalities down. I like this pairing, hope you update soon!
Meg chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Great start, can't wait to read more. :)