Reviews for Truth or Dare
MarcelineFan chapter 1 . 4/24
Well, I'm pretty sure that was Applejack who gave Rainbow Dash that 'what's-wrong-with-you-dummy' smack upside the head. Or it could have been Rarity giving her a 'how-could-you-do-something-so-insensitive' smack instead. Either way, you were right about that ending; it was a horrible ending for poor Fluttershy. HORRIBLE. The next chapter, if there will ever be one, should include Rainbow Dash being scolded and ultimately apologizing to Fluttershy. Also, the next chapter, if there will ever be one, should have Fluttershy work up the courage to confess to Big Macintosh. Big Mac's reaction to the confession shall be up to you.

If you succeed in fulfilling my requests, I shall PM you with a message of gratitude and the offer for me to complete a fanfic requested by you. The request may be for MLP, Adventure Time, Regular Show, The Amazing World of Gumball, or Steven Universe. No other requests, no matter how tempting they may be, will be accepted.

I'm dreadfully sorry that my review - which is suddenly more like a legal document - is so long. I'm also sorry if I appear to be offended by this nice story, and I'm sorry if my requests were more like demands. Have a nice day/night.
Bitty-Girl chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
I wish you had another one. it is so not fair :P.
SomtinWeAsianGot chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Continue with the story please! If you do, I'll give you a cookie!
chachachacha chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
fuck you! hurry up with the chapter!
Jaci chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
O_o... well... i can kinda see how fluttershy big mac sorta go good together ... any way , awesome story! write more!

P.S. who do you think Rainbow likes? and RAINBOW DASH IS AWESOME AND SO IS YOUR STORY!
Jaci chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
0_o ... well... i can kinda see that fluttershy and big mac sorta go good with eachother ... any way, love your story and write more!

P.S. who do you think Rainbow likes?
nopony at all chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
What the fuck, don't stop, this is actually a good fanfic, compared to every other pony fanfic!
Luigi's Wacky World chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
I SAY MORE THAN ONE! Because I really like this story even though I'm not the biggest fan of the pairing.
Almost an Actress chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Aw! Poor Shy-Shy! Great story. Make more.
Allura Arwen chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Please write more! . This soooooooooooooo good! Til next time, peace out & God bless!
CloudwatcherNumbuh7 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I honestly think that you should add to this one shot. Its such a sweet chapter :) I enjoyed. Hope you continue this story
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
This story is heart-breaking, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
grapegirl chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
awww poor fluttershy
KawaiiShyGirl chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
More chapter! :D
jtocool chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
i have to agree with everypony here. you should continue this story. it rely is a good start to what could be a great fic.