Reviews for The Way That I Love You
christy86 chapter 9 . 4/9/2012
Update soon can't wait what happens next
Yaritza95 chapter 9 . 4/9/2012
Sorry, I didn't read the last chapter, I got sick :( but now I'm feeling so much better and I'm ready to review this chapter and the last one.

For the last chapter: I just knew Bella was pregnant, I hope it is a little Renesmee. I really wanted to kill Edward for kissing Tanya.

And now for this chapter: Edward was a jerk with Bella, gotta love Charlie and his comments, I don't want to kill Edward because at least he will try and I think he has with the fucking bitch (I mean Tanya) that will be his punishment (insert evi laught), but really I want to be a character in this fic to run a car over the bitch and kill her, imagine when Bella discovers the truth, it will be awful and she's pregnant and everything, poor thing I just want to give her a hug.
lollapalozzafanatic83 chapter 9 . 4/9/2012
I love this story!
3c cullen chapter 9 . 4/9/2012
Hopefully, he comes clean to Bella. What was he thinking when he kissed Tanya? I am going to have to go back an re-read. But does he really love Bella? He hasn't said it to her. He apologized for being a jerk but was that because his parents called him out on it? It is not clear to me how he feels about Bella. can't wait for the next update.
hhallo chapter 9 . 4/9/2012
more and faster
Kgunter34 chapter 9 . 4/9/2012
Ha, I knew it was a set up. Stupid stupid Edward. He is screwed. Great update.
RoseArcadia chapter 9 . 4/9/2012
Oh SNAP!
EnchantedbyTwilight chapter 9 . 4/9/2012
At first I was disappointed you let us know that there would be no affair - not that I wanted an affair, I just prefer to hang on to the angst - I really enjoyed how this played out a bit... Tanya is a class A bitch!
lanigirl96003 chapter 9 . 4/9/2012
wow he dug him self into a hole ... looking forward to the outtcome of this ...
MaryMary123 chapter 8 . 4/9/2012
Well he is going to get mad. Pregnant who asked him? She needs to just keep the late pill quiet. Next Tanya has a foot in the cheating door so Edward is going to be weak and BINGO we have problems. Biggest problem is if Bella finds out she married him and she gets half of all...all the goods and possession of said child he did not want. HE GETS SCREWED...more than what Tanya has to offer.
MaryMary123 chapter 7 . 4/9/2012
:-(
MaryMary123 chapter 6 . 4/9/2012
I hate to say this she is right. BUT Tanya wants a foot in the door. Edward's door and it is now slightly open because he is mad.
MaryMary123 chapter 4 . 4/9/2012
his mind flew right to who where you with, rather quick? Guilty dog barks first!
SanDiegoGal chapter 8 . 3/31/2012
So glad you updated this story. Can't wait to see Edward's reaction to the pregnancy... hoping he doesn't turn into Doucheward!
WeFallForever chapter 8 . 3/27/2012
This story looks really interesting, I can't wait to see more. Update soon!
268 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »