Reviews for The Way That I Love You
Kgunter34 chapter 13 . 6/12/2012
Hahaha, he deserves it. Great chapter.
Ag chapter 13 . 6/12/2012
Can you update soon? :) I love your story and I just barely got into it. I think Bella should just be on her own for awhile and come back as a better Bella with all her goals accomplish? :)
A is for Angel chapter 13 . 6/12/2012
edward does need to be demoted to get his life back in order

cant wait for more
cejsmom chapter 13 . 6/12/2012
Hmmm. Can't wait to see if carlisle goes after Edward. Still hate on him for what he did to Tanya. Can't get over that - how could Bella?
Scattycow chapter 13 . 6/12/2012
Yeah! You go Carlisle. Treat the idiot the way he deserves to be treated. And Rose is 100% right about the Car Launch. His wife was the one who should have been at his side and until he can see that he doesn't deserve her!
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 13 . 6/12/2012
Wow. Carlisle's reaction is shocking. Technically his involvement with shady car parts started this issue and demoting Edward hardly solves anything. How dare Emmett think Bella should be more responsible to notify her cheating husband's family of her whereabouts? Men! Sheesh!

Great story.
eimy-93 chapter 12 . 6/12/2012
Your story is great. It's one of my favourite.

I am looking forward for your new chapter...
Bree chapter 11 . 6/10/2012
oh please. can't be too hard to upgrade from Bella the whiny bitch (unless it's Tanya)
Scattycow chapter 11 . 6/10/2012
If he's talking what if's, then why isn't he saying if only he hadn't acted like a dog panting after a bitch his marraige would still be alive.
maddy chapter 10 . 6/10/2012
HOnestly Edward needs to get away from crazy bitches.. Tanya and Bella. Yup.. his wife is nut case all on her own. God help any baby that has to call her mom
Scattycow chapter 9 . 6/10/2012
He deserves every moment of anguish. He's been played. The woman he couldn't give a toss about when he was having his 'innocent coffee dates' *snorts and looking down the helps top with lustful thoughts and finally kissing with such passion, is going to be devestated. With good reason. He needs to ask himself, would he forgive her if the boot were on the other foot? Doubtful.
Scattycow chapter 6 . 6/10/2012
Edward certainly doesn't like having his control taken away, does he? Mans a total ass and if he doesn't start realising what he stands to lose then he's gonna make the biggest mistake of his life. The manipulative shark is circling and he's feeling neglected by his wifes independant uprising. Dangerous times are ahead!

A large part of me wants Bella to walk away from him because of his disloyalty with his fancy for Tanya. Then I sit back and realise that my man isn't the only guy that's ever turned my head. The trick is that you don't do anything about it. Window shopping is fine as long as you don't get your credit card out and start buying!
Scattycow chapter 5 . 6/10/2012
So now he's obviously going to blame her not wanting him to f*** him in his Fathers office for his wanting to cheat on her! Typical!
Scattycow chapter 4 . 6/10/2012
What a hypocrite! And he knows it.
Scattycow chapter 3 . 6/10/2012
I think he is an arrogant ass who is on the verge of losing the best thing to happen to him. If doormat Bella grows a f**kin backbone that is!
268 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »