Reviews for Saving Each Other
GHgirl chapter 5 . 6/18/2014
To IAmJohnLocked4Life:
Excellent work! I feel like this is one of the shortest stories I have read that has felt complete. I read it in about 20 minutes, but it feels like a complete story. My absolute favorite part of this story is the fact that you show the soft side of Snape. He isn't evil and malicious as he usually appears to be. The only time he seems to be evil in any way is with the Dursleys, which is completely justifiable given the circumstances. He also has had such experiences, so it is, again, justifiable. The story itself was quite enjoyable, and I'm really looking forward to seeing more of your works. Until then, Keep writing!
-GHgirl
WRose chapter 5 . 4/11/2014
oi
Saramagician chapter 5 . 1/10/2013
Oh! Interesting! I liked it!
Darklight-phoenix chapter 4 . 5/13/2012
Thank goodness! I was worried they would be against snape too just because he was a death eater.
WolfKeeper989 chapter 5 . 4/6/2012
That was good.
BelieveInTheHoundsOfJustice60 chapter 5 . 3/18/2012
This is so good, and I hope that you continue with this story. I absolutely love it.
faceofboe23 chapter 5 . 2/21/2012
Great story, very interesting plot. Your Snape characterization could use a little work but the plot is great. I did notice a few nit-picky little things though. In Chapter 1 the spell to fix Snape's nose is Episkey and not Apeskie. Your instructions for the Skele-Gro (Not Skelegrow) I thought were off. In the book when Madam Pomfrey had to regrow every bone in Harry's arm he only had to take the potion once. Even if Snape had extensive damage he wouldn't need that much Skele-Gro. Then in Chapter 2 the potion to counter the Veritaserum is an antidote and not an anti-potion. If you ever want to check your facts without having to sift through the books The Harry Potter Lexicon ( ) is a very good reference.
Kerubim chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Wow potter, not going to tell everyone that you attacked a man who was bleeding to death? So brave.
naru894 chapter 3 . 2/16/2012
well... first didnt you write that Death Eaters had entered Snapes house already? the man is/was a spy, i doubt he would have left harry alone in a property that was already entered by teh enemy and that enemy could come back again in search of him as they dont know if he is still alive or not.

second still think your characterization needs work, but your plot is good
naru894 chapter 2 . 2/16/2012
interesting story, interesting plot, your Characterizations, especially Snapes needs a bit of work, you are making him too meek, and he doesnt call Harry, with his first name, allways calls him potter... plus he has a stubborn streak a mile long or something like that... your plot is really good, but the characterizations need work
Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 5 . 2/16/2012
ok site is allowing me to review. Loved the 5 chapters very much.
sneaky lunitic spy chapter 5 . 1/18/2012
i love it i was worried that i would not be satisfied with the ending but i was and it was a great ending
MustangSnape chapter 5 . 1/10/2012
Loved it! Great job!

Mustang
LovelySinner7 chapter 5 . 1/7/2012
Wonderful story! Everyone is happy!
LovelySinner7 chapter 4 . 1/7/2012
Snape playing chess with harry just warmed up my heart like hot chocolate! *-* and...HE WAS CLEARED ON ALL CHARGES! But of course he was!