Reviews for Imprint
Silvara chapter 23 . 7/7
Oh yesh! New shapteeer! I love this story, but for a while, I admit I thought that it was done for. I'm glad I was wrong. Nice surprise.
Still, it would be good to know how many more chapter there are to expect before the story is complete. Just in case. Maybe thtough a note in the chapter? Thank you for writing this.
Valentina chapter 22 . 5/6
You are the only one among the rest of authors who's still writing about Klaatu. It was not easy, I can't tell enough but I'm happy that you didn't give up. I'll re-read this, add some reviews or critics if you don't mind BUT i'll be eagerly waiting for a sequel, spin-off, anything :-) Thank you.
Abandon All Sanity chapter 21 . 11/16/2015
Well. I'm going to be completely honest, I loved it until she got pregnant. It wasn't the right timing at all to put a surprise pregnancy and then that we kill the baby and bring her back to life thing was just depressing and the governments methods were illogical and unrealistic. Plus everything just seemed rushed.
HOWEVER
(dont rage at me just yet)
you did a FANTASTIC job with the first half of the story, everything was done perfectly in my opinion and I think that you have some amazing writing skills. I absolutely adore the whole imprinting thing because that really set it up and got it going before they were able to create the feelings for each other themselves and the fact that he actually understood love was amazing. You did a great job right there and I think with a little development this story could be absolutely spectacular. I'm not saying this out of "oh yeah im trying to be a bitch and i think i could have done it better" because theres no way on earth i could have done it even close to your level on the first half, i think there was just a little shift downhill with the second half.
Good job.
Abandon All Sanity chapter 20 . 11/16/2015
Would you stop trying to kill her!
Abandon All Sanity chapter 16 . 11/16/2015
...idk its so fast
Abandon All Sanity chapter 14 . 11/16/2015
Noooooooo. Dont do it.
Abandon All Sanity chapter 13 . 11/16/2015
Wait Please tell me shes not going to have his baby in the next few chapters.
Abandon All Sanity chapter 12 . 11/16/2015
Oh my goodness. Theyre going to do the do?
Abandon All Sanity chapter 11 . 11/16/2015
oH. ERE4UIHR423JNFR2[FTG5I2HJG5U4JBNR23EOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO3I62T5HUGNT523;JRGJT54U2H;Q2HUR2
that was literally my heart and brain when I read the second half of this chapter.
Abandon All Sanity chapter 9 . 11/16/2015
Oh. OH MAH GAWSH ITS HAPPENED THEYRE BACK TOGETHER AND I CANT BREATHE I DONT EVEN LIKE WHATS EVEN HAPPENING
Abandon All Sanity chapter 8 . 11/16/2015
Oh. OHHHH I SEE WHAT YOU'RE DOING!
You are a smart cookie.
Abandon All Sanity chapter 7 . 11/16/2015
Oh my dooh32fhrui43fh432
STOP IT
STOP IT WITH THE FEELS
NO NO NO
SHES ELEVEN
I CANT STOP THE FEELS
MY HEART IS LITERALLY DOING WEIRD SHIT IN MY CHEST BUT MY BRAIN IS TELLING IT TO SHUT UP BECAUSE THE GIRLS ELEVEN.
Abandon All Sanity chapter 6 . 11/16/2015
Everytime my heart pounds at the things that you write or the way you've written them and when I think you're an absolute genius for coming up with this and the way that you are able to describe what is becoming a couple I'm shipping
I just remember that she's eleven years old.
Eleven.
ELEVEN.
WHAT ARE YOU DOING
Abandon All Sanity chapter 4 . 11/16/2015
This is amazing so far. I wasn't planning on reviewing until the last chapter but I read that last sentence and I couldn't stop myself from laughing. How freaking weird would you have felt as the parents?
CourtneyLove chapter 21 . 4/6/2015
Please update this story. I really love it!