Reviews for Let Him In
obsidians chapter 20 . 9/11
Read it liked very much even though it as Cloud the Potato as love interest, chat later I'm off to Tim Hortons lol
Black Fox34 chapter 20 . 1/23
Is that it or is there more?
serpentgirl2.0 chapter 6 . 1/22
heh.. cloud does not fuck around, does he?))
The Whimsical Ermine chapter 20 . 4/18/2015
Ohshit! This is automatically going to turn bad. On another note, I really like this story
IhumakitukPeople chapter 20 . 10/10/2014
Why oh why did you leave it hanging? Just because it was getting good too. Oh well, all I can do now is hope you update this story and continue on ne?
Disturbed Turtle chapter 20 . 10/30/2013
Intriguing. What is to happen now? Please update soon.
Disturbed Turtle chapter 13 . 7/4/2013
I love the love hate relationship between Seph and Vincent. When Cloud told Seph that they could do anything he wanted and Seph piped up and wanted to kill Vincent. I laughed pretty hard at that.

I recently read another submissive Seph story and I have to say that I was disappointed. Although I wouldn't mind having Seph at my beckon call, the way he was portrayed in that story was simply way too submissive. It almost scarred me for life, but I recovered...barely.

Adding a little spice and attitude and with Cloud being possessive, but not overly so, makes a good submissive Seph story in my eyes. I think that is why I am enjoying this story so much. You have a good balance between Seph and Cloud. Niether one is disgustingly over the top in their roll. I also respect the fact that Cloud isn't clawing at the chance to have sex with Seph at this point. You show a good struggle in his mind of what he wants and what he feels is right.

Looking forward to reading more.
Disturbed Turtle chapter 4 . 7/2/2013
I have to say that I am very excited to see where this story goes. I like dependant and submissive Seph. That and after every thing that Cloud has been through, I have always pictured him as dominate. There are so few good stories with this concept and I appreciate this, and look forward to reading more.
Hellysion chapter 18 . 4/5/2013
Nooooo, why did he wake up'? TT Sorry, I like to see Sephi suffering, but I have come to know thats normal with fangirls, hahahahaha. Absolutely loved this chapter!
Hellysion chapter 11 . 4/5/2013
Oh gosh, oh gosh!
Hellysion chapter 8 . 4/5/2013
Bad Cloud, bad Cloud! (giggles)
Hellysion chapter 6 . 4/5/2013
Your Sephi is sooo lovelyyy! _ Thanks so much, you saved me the trouble of writing my own fic, hahahaha. Kudooos!
Moreene chapter 20 . 12/11/2012
I read this story once and now Ive return to it. Really good and I hope one day maybe you will continue
LazyLamia chapter 20 . 10/1/2012
Uh , I almost smell the stench of this blood in this chapter...I can't decide if I'm ready for more.
LazyLamia chapter 19 . 10/1/2012
o Jenova tried to control Seph, but she expected resistance, didn't she? She faced Sephiroth - the general of the army, not some ordinary soldier - and I wonder if this frantic coupling afterwards was the show of Cloud's dominance but also prize for winning this round ;P