Reviews for Heartbeats
TheChronicler1209 chapter 12 . 1/2/2014
You should write more Orieus POVs. You are good at them.
Won't the centaur be a bit vary of Peter and his judgement now? He did break his oath and come back to the battlefield with Edmund...
Gwen Eruanna chapter 8 . 3/17/2013
What did Edmund say? I'm longing to know.
Gwen Eruanna chapter 7 . 3/17/2013
'"And in what possible circumstances would we ever remotely desire to swim across a river in early spring completely starkers?"

Lucy promptly lost control of herself and began to cackle hysterically.'

Oh, I can identify with Lucy—there are tears of laughter streaming down my face. I think it's safe to say that I will be "cackling" over this for at least the next week.
Gwen Eruanna chapter 4 . 3/17/2013
"There was nothing that her brothers enjoyed more than shirking their kingly duties for a day and spending it doing crazy things with only one another for company."

Hm... That sounds strangely familiar...
Should I be bursting into hysterical laughter? Cause I am.
BonsaiTree chapter 12 . 12/27/2012
Guh. It seems I have developed a bit of a soft spot for this kind of stuff.
I'm terrible to Peter...
Misty Blue chapter 8 . 9/17/2012
"Every tiny part of him is golden and glorious, and Edmund can only pray that one so unworthy as he might be allowed to bask in that light for just a little while longer."

Oh . . . that part right there got me. It almost made me cry! But ceriously, I can truly feel the longing there. For all the hurt between them to go away without ever coming back like this again . . . Oh, the love that these brothers share. What a chapter. I love it so much!
DAForever62442 chapter 6 . 8/21/2012
Love this chapter :) I love the bond between Susan and Peter. As you said, she's his little sister too, and she doesn't really get to be the younger sibling. She's so proper and grown-up that she doesn't get to be the younger sister much.
97 Diagon Alley chapter 12 . 8/17/2012
enjoyed it :)
lifechiaroscuro chapter 12 . 7/7/2012
Amazing chapter! I'm glad we got to see how the events of Chapter 11 end, and I think your portrayal of Oreius was great.

Caity :)
MCH chapter 9 . 7/6/2012
What you trying to do my poor heart it nearly stopped. Goes to find first aid tin for the boys.

Like how it was written. Bet the dwarfs where not happy with state of Peter sword.
Saoirse7 chapter 12 . 7/6/2012
Excellent description, but yes, painful to read. I definitely enjoyed it, but it's nerve-wracking to see the boys in near-death situations! Thank goodness Peter is alright, though. Well done!
OldFashionedGirl95 chapter 12 . 7/5/2012
Oh wow.

This warrants the title "svate." It means "painful to read but brilliantly written."

And I really like your Oreius's POV.
WillowDryad chapter 12 . 7/5/2012
AAAAARGH!

Are you trying to kill me?

I'm about to become as hysterical as Edmund!

Wonderful and brilliant and glorious and heart wrenching and perfect as usual.

Thank you! Thank you so much for writing this. Not only is it amazing on its own, I've been worried about Peter ever since you posted the chapter before, so now I feel much better.

Thank you. Again.
DAForever62442 chapter 12 . 7/5/2012
Loved it :) i liked the continuation of chapter 11, at fisrt I wasn't sure about Orieus's POV, but I like it. Amazing, as usual :D
DAForever62442 chapter 8 . 7/3/2012
Love the imagery, very nice job :)