Reviews for All Work and Twin Dismay Makes Oliver a Dull Boy
The Alpha Knight chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
This.
This is possibly one of the best things I've ever read.
I just love the twins so much, and they're adorable. :D
Although I am curious about what happened with Oliver and Charlie...
hana spana chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
This was such a good story. It was so funny and you really got fred and george spot on. Well done :)
Number 8.0 chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
This was really funny. although, am i the only one who wants to know what happened between Charlie, Oliver, Firewhiskey, and the broomstick-servicing kit?
Neil chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Oh - my - dog.
Hilarious doesn't quite cover this.
It's better.
And the characters are stil IC!
I can so see all of this happening.
Wonderful work!
ASparkleOfSapphire chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
That was so good!
I came here looking for something different ie not dramione and I found it !
Hahahahahahaha good job !

Helen
Sahfralyn chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
I liked the "Don't hit and run" comment at the end, originality seems so rare nowadays, especially in the land of HP fanfics.

I'm glad to say I came here to read a really entertaining story before bedtime and I did succeed :) Would've liked a bit more LOL parts, but not everything has to be perfect (if it did, both Gred and Forge would've remained unharmed in DH).

Hope to see some more fics from you soon!

-Eva-
Slytherin Head chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
This was an amazing story to read. I absolutely love the way you describe things. Everything flowed smoothly and it had me hooked the entire time.

Lol for the nap time. Who would have thought that they still needed to take one just to keep them happy. And Kudos to Hermione for figuring it out. Way better than what Harry and Ron were thinking.

Fantastic story!
anon chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
HAHAHA AWESOME STROY!Love Oliver's POV and everybody is very much in character and that's pretty hard to do when you're writing about the twins. Lol loved Lee and his jokes, had me laughing very hard. Great story and I'd love to read more stories from you about the twins. Could you try writing a george/angelina, it's a cannon couple, yet there are hardly any good fics on them. :(
RavenclawEncyclopedia chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Bloody brilliant! I loved it! Definitely a favorite, it was absolutely hilarious!

Mischief managed,