Reviews for The Twelve Scenes of Friendship
inukagome15 chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
OMG! *starts laughing too hard to type properly*

*after suitable recovery time* I loved this! The interactions between Shawn and Gus were spot on. I especially adored the way you showed the progression of their friendship and how they separated because of Shawn's road trip and how they got back together again to start Psych.

In short, this was absolutely perfect and heartwarming.
Destiny JoRayne Adams chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Oh my word, this was amazing, and I loved it! I loved how you took random scenes from their lives! Great job!
Brumeier chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
OMGosh, how cute was this? I loved these little scenes of friendship, right from the very first day they met. It was nice how you showed that Gus really understood Shawn, without them ever having to talk about the deep stuff.

Also liked how you included that scene from the Mr. Yin ep - I loved that moment, and loved Gus for saying what he did.

And ending it at a drunken Christmas party was too funny! This was great! Thanks for posting!
Sin-t-a-h chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
beautiful 3
gracedonahue chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Only thing I disliked was the word "giggle." It naturally bothers me LOL. Really good story by the way, I laughed a LOT
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
LOVE IT! This is just too awesome XD

*Favouriting*
Wragziez chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Oooh! Love it so very much and so sweet! I just love reading Shawn and Gus friendship fics but I rarely find any goods one so I'm finally glad to have found one!