Reviews for Candycanes
Nicholaiz chapter 1 . 2/10
Oh my.. I'm melting, my brain kept fantasizing even after the last line, awh. I love these boys *.* Very lovely story and as usual, very well written I enjoyed it very much ! Thank youu and hope you'll keep writing more about Manjoume :)
SilvorMoon chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
If you want to get technical, BPAL sells perfume oils; you don't spray them, you dab them straight onto your skin. Other than that, this was a charming story, and Manjoume and Fubuki's interactions and the subtle tension between them makes up for a lot. :)
Nephelae chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Ohmygod. Marry me. Please.

On second thought, you shouldn't because there's no way in hell I'm worthy.

That was the most amazing.. My god, there's just no words. That flowed so well! And the characterization was just brilliant - and, and - I love this so much. There are just no words. I can't even-

Kudos..
azab chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
i loved it a lot
harinezumiko chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
...well, THAT'S going in my next BPAL order!

(Not coherent enough to leave a proper review at the moment, sorry, but 'twas enjoyed muchly.)
JudaiLover74 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Oh, very intresting, indeed. I just smiled the whole time I read the story. Well done. Both of them were IC, like always, and the plot was very smooth, and very clear. So clear, I could see the picture. It's a nice warm place, somewhere in the evening, and snowing. Sounds like a Romantic Christmas setting, to me. I saw no spelling errors, and no one was OoC. So, it was a VERY Lovely story. :3

Keep it up! xD x3