Reviews for Grit
Tris PhantomEvans chapter 2 . 10/26/2014
I swear, if you don't update soon, I WILL FREAKING SHOTGUN YOUR HOUSE! No, seriously, this is too awesome to be left on a cliffy like that, you really need to continue this! That's why I put it on Favorite list (very long list holy crap XD)

Until next chapter! :DD
A reader chapter 2 . 6/26/2014
I like the story so far. It definitely has potential as you say. I would love to read more!
scorpioneldar chapter 2 . 5/25/2013
im very interested in more
LeaveMeWithMyShips chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
Uummm… are u sure this is T? I think ud b safer if this wer M
ElricKeyblade chapter 2 . 1/11/2013
Are you serious? This story is being continued? AWWW YEAAAAH this is AWESOME! The entire chapter was wonderful, moving- and well, poor Soul and Maka near the end, haha. Thanks so much for continuing this! :)
Animetec chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
this is really good and i had it favorited earlier because it was good, just a tip (i'm no expert) but a suggestion for you is to add more detail and less time skips but i do love this story please keep it going
Oceanwind chapter 2 . 1/8/2013
Oh I hope you don't wait a year for the next update. This is really freaking good and such an interesting aspect. Keep up the great work :D.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
Ha stupid blackstar
bloodybiter chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
oh please oh please write some more I like this story we need to get Kid out there
RavenAK chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
Why must everything you write be perfect? How do you even do it? xD I love this story so much, you have no idea how happy I am that you updated, and I hope to see the next chapter soon.

Congratulations on being such an amazing writer, I really look up to you.
Marsh of Sleep chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
There is no accurate way for me to express how and how much of my shit I lost to see this updated. Thank you.
TheAUWalker chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
Okay.

You HAVE to continue this.

Read the first chapter, fell in love, read the second chapter, on the edge of my seat. This fic is freaking awesome.

Please, please, please write more XD
snowbunnie13 chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
Soooo glad you continued this! The western setting was a fantastic idea.
Lucy Ashley from Fairy Tail chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
I really think that it would be extremely OOC if Maka doesn't knock black*star out at least once.
Just me and myself chapter 1 . 12/6/2012