Reviews for Don't go
scaler24 chapter 22 . 9/30/2012
Great ending! Cliche is not always a bad thing. It just depends on how you applied it. And you did a nice job at wrapping it up :)

Regarding the whole story, the OC were really well written, the mistery was gripping and the build up for the romance was nice.

Overall, a definitely great story. I'll be waiting to read more from you.
Victoria-White-Cat chapter 22 . 9/29/2012
IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL! Nick is a great boyfriend. I WANT ONE! L
Shizuka Ayasato chapter 22 . 9/28/2012
Ahh! It's the end! ;A; This was yet another great fic from you! I'm looking forward to your future works!
BananaMilkshake97 chapter 21 . 9/23/2012
Awww this is such a sweet story. Thankyou :D
Shizuka Ayasato chapter 21 . 9/19/2012

Ahhhhhhh and now I'm wondering if this will go slightly AU and she'll stay or if it'll go with the canon timeline when she leaves and we have that whole 7-year angsty fanfic oppurtunity...

Either way, I'm sure this will end beautifully :)
(And the cliches was cute! xD Lol already thinking about kids Nick?)
scaler24 chapter 21 . 9/19/2012
And here we go.

The moment we've been waiting for. Dat climax!

You're building the hype up :)
Victoria-White-Cat chapter 20 . 9/2/2012
This chapter was about to make me cry but them I started singing total eclipse of the heart in my awful voice and it wasn't so bad :)
Victoria-White-Cat chapter 16 . 9/2/2012
Hooray for Special K!
Victoria-White-Cat chapter 4 . 9/2/2012
I bet they went swimming with Damon Gant. Jolly! This story is SO going to make me cry.
scaler24 chapter 20 . 8/31/2012
Good chapter. Even if it was a little short, chapters like this are needed to convey the characters' feelings and bring the hype before the climax. You did all of this in a great way

I can't wait for more :D
Shizuka Ayasato chapter 20 . 8/31/2012
Ah darn! The only songs I knew were Miserable at Best and The Only Exception xD

So if you don't mind me asking, what were the other ones? :)
Shizuka Ayasato chapter 19 . 8/24/2012
I'm so sorry I couldn't review last chapter! I was on a trip and I bookmarked it for offline reading on my iPod. Last chapter was rather WOAH seeing as they both finally realize they have feelings for each other and take action 'despite the circumstances' as Maya would put it.

And in this chapter, I just want to scream at Nick to chase after her to the train station because this isn't the time to be prideful. You've also shown me the interesting persective that in fact, Maya can stay.

It's too bad that Nick can't understand why she won't though…Kurain's certainly in a mess after all that's happened and they need Maya to sort it out. I'm looking for to the last couple of chapters!
Naoko Suki chapter 19 . 8/24/2012
Eurg NO she isn't GONE! GOGOGOGO! Man it makes me mad! But what can they really do, right? Maya, you need to be selfish and just say something! Yeah, that''s right, it's YOUR turn girl! I'm just waiting for the scene when he chasing the taxi on his bike! Thank you!
scaler24 chapter 19 . 8/24/2012
Another good chapter!

You conveyed the feeling of awkwardness pretty well in this one.

Remembering the first chapter, I'm eager to see him catching her on the station. That should be a really amazing climax.
scaler24 chapter 18 . 8/22/2012
This story is really great. It also helps that this is my favorite pairing.

You got me hooked with the awesome case and I'm more than eager to see how this ends.

Update soon, please. We're getting near the end!