Reviews for Dreamers and Addicts and Lost Souls
Lily13 chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
wonderful
librarywitch chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
You are so good at getting their relationship perfect. Great Job.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Marvelous! But your shorts about John and Sherlock always are; I know I am in for a treat whenever I read one.

Flying, oh, my yes.

But neither one had to dream about that. At least not any more.
teabizarre chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Sweet and beautiful. Very well written! Nice job :)
dorothy chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
This is so very beautifully written!

It is both soft and intense, like a piece of music: beautiful, melancholic, dynamic. The emotions are right there, quite accessible and vivid.
And it is even composed like a symphony: the dreamer and the addict are the two leading themes that are developed and combine in the end.

sami1010220 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Great job!
Audustaire chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
The image of Sherlock dipping his finger into a brain and then bringing it up to his lips for a taste is one of the most vividly disturbing things I've ever read in a fanfic. And I once found an Indiana Jones/Tom Riddle smut fic.

That said, beautiful, deep, moving, and remarkably in-character as usual.
Ceanen chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
I should just go down the line with your stories and write I LOVE YOU on each one. Your style is just so wonderful - sparse but more beautiful because of it. And every once in a while that little hint of a jaunty narrator. Ambiguity when it needs it, details in other places when those are needed too. Just so lovely. It puts me at peace.

Can't get over this bit:

How they managed to find one another is, really, pure luck, and an amusing story for another time. How they managed to save one another is, really, the stuff of legend.
Justine Lark chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Nice story! Your stories all really weave quite a spell. I hope there will be more of them.
Zchocolatebunniesrulezworld chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
This is wonderful. It shows so clearly how much Sherlock and John need each other and give to each other; ahh they're just so perfect together _ And you characterize them perfectly; I love John here especially and the glimpses into his childhood.

Eee the scene in the hospital was adorable :3

"I'd be dead, I think. Dead or insane or locked up or in politics—" It's somehow completely understandable that Sherlock would equate "in politics" with the other three options; I can see that he'd think being in the government would be just as bad as being dead, XD
Skyfullofstars chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
"because he couldn't stop looking at Sherlock, either, framed as he was by the moon and stars and all that blackness..."

I wish I could paint or draw..this Wonderful image you painted with words...can't get it out of my head..Sherlock, framed by moon and stars and all that blackness...Lovely!

And this one just plain made me laugh...

Dead or insane or locked up or in politics—"
ckofshadows chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I'm in love with your writing. And so envious.
BookyBook chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Oh, Christ.

Your writing style gets me everytime.

Love how you portray child Sherlock and John, how naturally you write it.

LOVE ALL OF IT.