Reviews for Speak Up, Speak Now
ArkieR chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Love this! And I assume you wrote this before the mole was revealed? That just makes it while lot cooler. ;)
Ansa88 chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
WHOA MISS M IS A WHITE MARTIAN HERE TOO? O.O

anwho, this is COOL...can totally imagine robin just dropping in in the middle of te night. wish i could be in YJ or something like that in DC...gah.

anywho, i do hope that this whole thing gets resolved...gah...betcha the team WOULD suspect artemis, specially after the whole thing with aqualad. .

great writing, awesome job.
Zanzibar1 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
This is very original and I enjoyed it because of that. There is that distinct possibility that if that information was to ever get out, then she would be in some big shit. Great job!
SpritelyGryffindor chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
I liked this, it really shows how much Robin looks after Artemis. It sort of came out in Homefront how little experience with being a hero Artemis has, and I thought it was sweet the way Robin took her under his 'wing' (pun intended) and this story continues that relationship as Robin gives her advice, which really gives their relationship more depth. I think that they both were very in character and the dialogue was good. Nice job!
FudoTwin17 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Gasp! I LUV IT! ;D
KayMoon24 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Incredible work, as always! Your ideas and mannerisms of the Young Justice cast is always so hip, fresh, and straight to the point! Lovely job! 3 I loved the concept with their secret identities. Great motivation!
limput1 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
I really like this plot. I can see where it's going and i haven't read any other fanfics with something like this yet. Although I did just start reading fanfics about Young Justice. Is this a one shot? I hope it's not but if it is I'll follow you anyway in case you see this story someday and realize you wanna update it :)
ParamoreXO chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
There's so much speculation directed at Artemis, yet this story was every bit of refreshing. Honestly, if Artemis doesn't end up being the mole, she's still damaging her bondage to the team by hiding so much of her past. I really am excited for the new episodes to come, and hope that they offer some closure on her part, but it's scary to think about to... because either way, there's going to be a lot of misunderstanding where the team is concerned.

I absolutely adore the friendship Robin & Artemis share. - You depict Robin so incredibly well. What really got me, though, was the very last line. Because being without a sister ( which, if the scene where Jade is packing to run away is any indication, I'm pretty sure she cares for a lot... or at least depended on a lot ) for so long would really be haunting.

Fantastic job! (: Love all you YJ work!
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
LOVED IT~!
MiniSquatch chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
...what's Miss M's secret? and alos, when are any new episodes gonna come? or have they been coming, and no one updating the wikia?
Angel of Mysteries chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Loved it!
music lover bwg chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Ooooh are you continuing?
Brock's Geodude chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Great followup to Secrets, which revealed that Robin knows Artemis' background and trusts her anyway. Ironic, considering her fear. Awesome writing as usual.
SubRosa7 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I really like this! I can imagine Robin making these excellent, logical points to Artemis. I really hope that she comes clean before they find out another way, as it would make her look like the mole, even though I don't think she is. She's the obvious red herring, I think.

I also wonder if any of them are really a mole. If there was, say, a recording device that they didn't know about at the Young Justice headquarters (or even on one of the YJ team members, like an earring or locket or something), then that could be the bad guys' source of information, without any one of them actually being a mole.

Anyway, I really enjoyed your take on this possible midnight chat between Robin and Artemis!
MyHero chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I like it! thanks for writing and keep up the great work!