Reviews for Shades of Red
TempestJewel chapter 4 . 10/1/2014
I adore these little drabbles and hope you make more
accident prone chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
AUGH this is perfect. I love the contrast between them! I mean, we hear so much about how Zelos is running away, but we don't hardly hear anything about how Lloyd is runnng towards something, and then-and this-urk, it's perfect. I love it. I love the idea of not just running from but also running towards, because that's so often overlooked and-

You know what, I'm babbling. I'm going to stop now. Just suffice to say I love how you can bring so much feeling to so few words. Geez.
accident prone chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
This is cute! It's short, of course, but you have a really awesome and lyrical and concise voice, and it totally works! It all ties together rather nicely, and I love the topic. I love all the lines in it, but I really really like the line "and, well, like a lot of things he could recall having said once, it wasn't the truth." That really shows Zelos' character development while not going the melodrama or over-the-top route. Super cool, dude.
princespeach chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
I love the fact that both of the drabbles in this have to do with speaking. It made me think about how important talking is to both Zelos and Lloyd. It's crucial to their characters because they're really the only two in the group who can communicate so effectively whether it be Zelos' wit and FORESHADOWING FORESHADOWING or Lloyd's lovely corny speeches (Kratos and Teapot can't communicate fuck all). And communication with each other has always been their strength. Lloyd actually TELLING Zelos he trusted him was one of the key things that brought them together. Amazing story!

And for the record, the purpose of those white things is to make princespeach's heart go a-flutter.
accident prone chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Oh my. Now, this is quite, quite cute. I swear, it just gave me little fuzzy bunnies inside my stomach. It's very...them. Lloyd is frickin' adorable. Seriously. :) This rocks.
K.H. Wright chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I felt inclined to leave my thoughts in the form of a review, but I forgot the more eloquent thing I was about to say. xD So, roughly, I thought it was good, though I think you could've expanded just a bit. :3 I look forward to more chapters, please~

-K.H. Wright