Reviews for My Scipio My Thief Lord
MyKidneysHateMe chapter 6 . 9/21/2013
PLEASE CARRY ON! I KNOW YOU HAVENT UPDATED IN A YEAR AND THAT BUT PLEASE! Lots of love, MyKidneysHateMe ;)
Guest chapter 6 . 4/9/2013
Continue please
saffy chapter 6 . 12/19/2012
pls pls pls update. i love it. the only good theif lord story ive read yet! :D
summer.ice007 chapter 6 . 11/26/2012
aww! thats pretty good you know! and i can tell because i actually read the original...and i have to say...thumbs up!
Alexis chapter 6 . 10/20/2012
Oh hurry up! I can't wait!
yrffdhghhjhhgggg chapter 6 . 9/12/2012
Update as soon as possible okay.
Erudessa-gabrielle chapter 6 . 8/14/2012
IM ADDICTED I NEED MORE
the night chapter 6 . 8/2/2012
good i licked it NO LOVED
WHEN IS THE NEXT 1 !
Guest chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
Will you be making more?
Gothempathy chapter 6 . 7/25/2012
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Freedom of Choice chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
I really like it. You have an interesting plot and I loved it! THis was one of my favorite books and I loved how you incorporated the Merry-go-round in the story. I truly do love it! Good work and good luck
saturday.conspiracy chapter 2 . 5/12/2012
Ok, I see your character description here. It's also good that this chapter is longer with more details. I like how you've showed the characters' personalities through their dialogue. I would still suggest a little more description on the setting, which will help set the mood of the scene and whatnot. Other than that, I like where this is going so far.
saturday.conspiracy chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Not a bad start, but I think there was a lot more room for you to describe the characters and a little bit of their background stories, and the setting itself. This is only the first chapter, so I'll have to keep reading to find out the rest, but keep working at it!
Decimation chapter 1 . 4/12/2012