Reviews for All Too Familiar
igee778 chapter 7 . 3/29
Honestly, I hold no sympathy for Blaine. He's being a drama queen bitch. Kurt said he still wanted to hang out even without tutoring. He stuck up to Karofsky on Blaine's behalf even though Karofsky could LITERALLY beat him to a pulp. Then Blaine gets hurt because Kurt didn't text him for one day and what the fuck does he expect? Why would Kurt text him when he's being ignored? Kurt has been TRYING to talk to him, but Blaine is being full on retarded. Fucking dumbass, honestly, Kurt should find someone better. Blaine's a dumbass whiner in this story.
igee778 chapter 6 . 3/29
What? Kurt specifically said they could still hang out and he actually confronted Karosky for him. why is blaine so spooked?
nicoolerthanyou chapter 5 . 3/12/2013
You don't need to retell the entire story of what happened. We already know what happened from the earlier chapters. You could have wrote something like. "Blaine told his fathers the entire story of why he went to the competition and they understood, but it didn't go with out punishment." Or whatever. No need to tell us things we already know.
nicoolerthanyou chapter 4 . 3/12/2013
I feel like this chapter was random filler.
Squiggle1234 chapter 5 . 2/26/2013
I share the burning hate for Sebastian, your not alone ;)
Freya chapter 12 . 1/2/2013
I have adored the whole story thank you it has been amazing reading it.
chelleg29 chapter 5 . 11/8/2012
i am with u i hate sebastian with a passion xm
klaineslays chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
amazing amazing aw
Clove the girl with knives 59 chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
LOVE IT ALL
ChrisColferMadePubertyHisBitch chapter 12 . 2/29/2012
all i can say is that i absolutly loved this, its soo cute! il probably read it more than once more :)
ChrisColferMadePubertyHisBitch chapter 5 . 2/29/2012
''Blaine was visibly blushing. Kurt just wanted to kiss him senseless, and then go punch Sebastian in the face'' made me laugh out loud! because i really wish some1 would punch Sebastian!. loving this btw :) will definitly be reading more of your stories soon
JessicaJooney chapter 12 . 2/29/2012
Awwwww :)
DaltonGirl chapter 12 . 2/18/2012
this was amazing! i loved it and i stayed up till 2:51 in the morning reading it!
Alona chapter 12 . 2/17/2012
Nooooo! I finished!

This was amazing and adorable at once. Thank you so much for this haha

Keep writing!

Love these two ;)
srakatsz221 chapter 12 . 2/4/2012
I. FINALLY. READ. IT...hey. Anyway, I liked it. I especially liked the premise of it. But I also think it could get better. So you mind if i gave you some constructive criticism?