Reviews for In search of lost time
Raewright chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Yay! I've been anticipating this for some time! I've been enjoying P&P fic thanks to your recommendations on adifferentforest. Can't wait to see what you've come up with.
insanemum chapter 2 . 1/6/2012
Has D'arcy somehow breached the time/space continuum? Is there a red post-box around the corner? :)
katmom chapter 2 . 1/6/2012
Cool...time travel?

Kathie
longtimelurker chapter 2 . 1/6/2012
Wow! Is this fun!
icbintoo chapter 2 . 1/6/2012
:D rubbing my hands, gleefully awaiting the next chapter. I do like a good time travel story.
Chloe0500 chapter 2 . 1/6/2012
Has Fitzwilliam traveled back in time to stop something happening. Interesting chapter.
WhatsMyNomDePlume chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
I THINK IT'S WICKHAM.
ffelicia chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
/“The unseasonable rainstorm rumbled into London without the benefit of a warning, turning the already grey skies into a tiresome blanket of insufferable gloom. “/

Great line, it’s a perfect description of how summer storm skies looks in this part of the world. (Actually it’s an apt description of how the sky has perpetually looked this autumn and winter where I live :)).

I like your writing style; it sets the mood of the story, there’s no doubt that this tale takes place in a different era. And you’ve captured Darcy’s voice really well, he doesn’t sound like a sailor or a truck driver nor as a woman disguised as a man.

I’m looking forward to chapter two. Thank you for writing and sharing!

icbintoo chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Having recently begun reading pp fanfic I was happy to see a name I recognized as a quality author. I have been sticking with the Regency themed era of E&D and had been running out of fics that caught my interest. Yours looks promising, hope to see an update soon.
blondieja chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
So excited about this!
shouvley chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Imagine my surprise when I decide to fic dive into P&P for the first time and the fic at the top of the list is from a familiar name.

Loving it so far and hoping it doesn't get *too* AU. Can you at least promise me canon couples? Can't wait to hear what happens next?
rockiestwitwin chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Can't wait to see where you take this and very excited as always to fandom-hop with you :)
insanemum chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
P&P a mystery I'm in!
ILuvKirRoyale chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Ohhh...I think I'm really going to like this!
primarycolors chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I'm always on board for anything you write. :) I love it so far- Darcy's inner ramblings over Elizabeth and her judgmental arching eyebrow were spot on. As to who the older gentleman is, I can't decide... I shall wait patiently.
158 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 Next »