Reviews for In search of lost time
buttercup chapter 9 . 10/14/2013
Where is the rest! Where o where? Is that it? It can't be it! I would offer something a little more constructive, but at the moment all I can think is WHHHHHHHHHHHHY!
GothicTemptress chapter 9 . 4/30/2013
So they meet again, and D2.0 knows just how to finesse Mrs. Bennet. LOL! LOVE THIS! Such an interesting plot so far, and I do hope that you continue it one day. I'll be patiently waiting for an update! ;)

Thank you for writing and sharing with readers!

Becca
GothicTemptress chapter 7 . 4/30/2013
Such a sad series of events!
GothicTemptress chapter 6 . 4/30/2013
I love how your weaving this back-story!
GothicTemptress chapter 5 . 4/30/2013
"You do not know what true bitterness is, not yet."

My heart aches at reading this!
GothicTemptress chapter 2 . 4/30/2013
Oh my goodness, I'm drawn in by the intrigue of this! *runs to the next chapter*
GothicTemptress chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
"To wish that the lady he had come to realize was the only woman he could marry did not hate him so much as she once had..."

This makes me tear up as I think about the implications of this, his desire to have earned her better opinion. And you end this in such a mysterious way, I can't wait to read more!

Becca
ArkenstoneBeauty chapter 9 . 3/23/2013
This is really enjoyable. Looking forward to more :)
normalty chapter 9 . 12/27/2012
This is an amazing story plot and sovery well written! I would love to see the rest!
LadyForrest chapter 9 . 10/31/2012
Love this story! Please update soon!
neska-polita chapter 9 . 10/31/2012
Wonderful story, very, very well written. Awesome. I do hope you will pick it up again one day.
mahhhfy chapter 9 . 7/31/2012
This story is awesome! PLEASE write more
YepItsMe chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Please don't abandon this story! It's one of the best, most intriguing I've read.
Sgordon chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
I realize you've gotten caught up into new, other stories, but do us P&P folks a favor and re-read this story you've written to date. It's so good, too good to fall by the wayside AND there are many, many readers hungering for a serving, if not the full spread, though that would be even nicer. Awwww, come on, PLEASE? Sheryl

P.S. - what exact form of sucking up would you prefer? There are other places where such forms of flattery and photos can be sent.
Lilibet is married to the mob chapter 9 . 4/30/2012
Have you lost interest in this story? I noticed you recently started another, different fandom, but still... Come on, you kinda got us interested here (ok, hooked) and we are waiting with bated breath (liked baited fish on a hook). You can have the fish for dinner along with this whine. But please give us another chapter.
164 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »