Reviews for In search of lost time
GothicTemptress chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
"To wish that the lady he had come to realize was the only woman he could marry did not hate him so much as she once had..."

This makes me tear up as I think about the implications of this, his desire to have earned her better opinion. And you end this in such a mysterious way, I can't wait to read more!

Becca
ArkenstoneBeauty chapter 9 . 3/23/2013
This is really enjoyable. Looking forward to more :)
normalty chapter 9 . 12/27/2012
This is an amazing story plot and sovery well written! I would love to see the rest!
LadyForrest chapter 9 . 10/31/2012
Love this story! Please update soon!
neska-polita chapter 9 . 10/31/2012
Wonderful story, very, very well written. Awesome. I do hope you will pick it up again one day.
mahhhfy chapter 9 . 7/31/2012
This story is awesome! PLEASE write more
YepItsMe chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Please don't abandon this story! It's one of the best, most intriguing I've read.
Sgordon chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
I realize you've gotten caught up into new, other stories, but do us P&P folks a favor and re-read this story you've written to date. It's so good, too good to fall by the wayside AND there are many, many readers hungering for a serving, if not the full spread, though that would be even nicer. Awwww, come on, PLEASE? Sheryl

P.S. - what exact form of sucking up would you prefer? There are other places where such forms of flattery and photos can be sent.
Lilibet is married to the mob chapter 9 . 4/30/2012
Have you lost interest in this story? I noticed you recently started another, different fandom, but still... Come on, you kinda got us interested here (ok, hooked) and we are waiting with bated breath (liked baited fish on a hook). You can have the fish for dinner along with this whine. But please give us another chapter.
Sgordon chapter 8 . 4/2/2012
Hey DA,

WOULD IT HELP THINGS MOVE ALONG IF I HARASS YOU FOR A NEW POST ON MORE THAN ONE BOARD?

Okay, harass is harsh, but begging and pleading is certainly available and I hope acceptable?

Consider yourself the recipient of heartfelt pleas for an update, or two. Today would be fine. Tomorrow's okay too. PLEASE. Sheryl
Avanell chapter 9 . 3/15/2012
Wow! Brilliant update! Loved that "William" made his entrance anyhow and how things played out ;) Adored Mr Bennett...now, what IS Lizzie thinking?
Aki no Ryu chapter 9 . 3/14/2012
This was a good chapter- they finally meet again! I hope Elizabeth doen's find herself attracted to the older gentleman- he may be odler but she might find herself attracted to the Fitzwilliam Darcy side of "William" Darcy...

I'm sorry for your loss. (
YepItsMe chapter 9 . 3/14/2012
Wonderful, fabulous chapter! Young Darcy's emotions are all over the place and I love it. You know he's trying hard when he begins to see the humor in Mrs Bennet AND jokes about himself! I wonder what Older Darcy and Lizzy were discussing during supper? Hopefully he was putting a good word in for his younger self ;)

Looking forward to Richard and Georgiana coming, as well. There will be no shortage of folks with "Fitzwilliam" and "Darcy" in their names. Lol

Update soon!
Lilibet is married to the mob chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
This story is seriously good! Sometimes plots are original without being all that engaging - lots of angst, sturm and drang to get people to wonder what happens next. Once read, and you know where it's going, it does not invite return visits. But this is so interesting that I want to re-read. The situation is intriguing and the characters are fun. Compliments on excellent work.
LJ Summers chapter 9 . 3/14/2012
Oh

My

Gosh.

Best chapter yet. Laughing out loud fit to be heard by the neighbors, I daresay.

A flood of Darcys. TAD flirting (lol) with Mrs. Bennet. Blushing men. I love it, love it.

Truly a delight for the eyes. Austen herself could not have done this better.
158 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »