Reviews for In search of lost time
Rilian's Cove chapter 9 . 3/14/2012
Love this story, often read it on the other board. Thanks for the update.
LotsOfLaundry chapter 9 . 3/14/2012
Ok, now we are in the "meat and potatoes" of your story! I love love love it! To have so much of Darcy's thoughts presented to us is to delightfully different. The humor abounds which is so appreciated. You have each of us tapping our foot, waiting for an update. This is just too good of a story setup. Please long, long chapters (with all the humor you can dream up) chapters that you give us every other day! Bravo, L. (PS: having old Darcy winking at Mrs. Bennett is simply a hoot! Gosh, hope she isn't thinking of setting him up with Mary...)
Sgordon chapter 9 . 3/14/2012
Gripping, tragic, original, beautifully written. These past 3 mini/ 1 maxi ( yes, yes, I wander but I'm responding HERE) were/was extraordinary. You don't have to answer this, but I would be really grateful to know if you have this story planned to completion and whether you think you will, in fact, complete it? Sorry to be inquisitive this way, but I hate to get this emotionally invested in a piece that doesn't have real commitment from the author. You must know what you've got here. Just let us know if you can share the plan, please?

Thanx, Sheryl

Strangest thing that when I HIT REPLY the above PREVIOUS comment popped up, as you see. Odd. Whatever.

Regarding today's post ( Wednesday, March 14' 2012 ):

Lawd I love this story! I realize you are currently enamored with DA, but PLEASE, THIS STORY IS EXCELLENT!

Not a lot of time here, but would love to know about Williams's dinner conversation with Elizabeth. Hopefully, he is touting his "nephew's" excellent qualities. I've always found it interesting that as I mature (read 'age') I find I have much more confidence that I ever did when I was younger. Here, where William has the life experience and insight into the future, I hope his age and viewpoint will allow him to ease the way for Darcy and Elizabeth. Funny about Mrs. B. scoping him out as an intended prey ( for Elizabeth). Now there's a rival that has never entered the fray of JAFF!

Got to go. Couldn't wait for you to update and that stress now continues once again. Please, please, please. So good. Questions above still concerning. Thanx, Sheryl
ShameOnMe2 chapter 9 . 3/14/2012
I hope William will not try to get Elizabeth for himself. I am as curious as Darcy to know what he was telling her during dinner.

Does Mr Bennet know about Elizabeth and Darcy? Because what he said when he came to meet them implies so.
insanemum chapter 9 . 3/14/2012
Slowly, slowly. Hurry up and wait. I wonder if Darcy is going to tell Darcy what Elizabeth said? Sounds crazy! :)
tracyluvstwilight2010 chapter 9 . 3/14/2012
Great chapter :)
4everthankful chapter 8 . 3/6/2012
Wow! This is a really cool variation of my favorite story! You have me asking all kinds of questions but most of all, I just love the premise. I was tearing up at one point - a sure sign of a good writer! The thing that gets me at this point is how Darcy will keep from being jealous of William when he finally sees Elizabeth alive again after so many years? How and when will William actually go home again? This could get weird if he hangs out for too long! Really interesting story - you got me hooked! Please, PLEASE, update soon as we are hanging . . . . .
advalorem chapter 8 . 3/5/2012
This is really interesting,

When do you update?
Caroline Rose Marie chapter 8 . 3/1/2012
It really tickles me to think that Darcy recovered to Eliza by his own self! Just brilliant!
Avanell chapter 8 . 3/1/2012
Oh, fabulous update! Three..no, four merry men (well, three in a way, lol!) are now at Netherfield and some one their way to see the ladies. Cannot wait for that to occur! and for Georgie to hopefully arrive! Keep the other ladies away! :D
rockiestwitwin chapter 8 . 2/29/2012
I love the fun, naughty-talking Col. Fitzwilliam :) he's super fab! I just can't get enough of tho fun twist on suh an epic classic! So stoked to see what happens next! :-D

Love ya,

Deeds
YepItsMe chapter 8 . 2/29/2012
Ah that was fabulously fabulous! Lol I love Col Fitz, and the remark about Darcy's urges had me cracking up laughing! I see that as so typical of their relationship.

Yay! They're all at Netherfield together! What fun. Mrs Bennet will hopefully pass out from excitement and do everyone a huge favor.

Can't wait to see what's next!
dizziestdaydream chapter 8 . 2/29/2012
Excellent chapter! I can't wait until Younger Darcy sees her again!
theredrobin chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Oh, flipping hell. I can't believe future-Darcy went with them to Hertfordshire. Of course he wouldn't be able to stay away with the promise of seeing Elizabeth, but the problems his presence could cause! I can only wonder at the possibilities.

You characterize everyone from Bingley to the Colonel fantastically and all the interactions are great. I've said it before, but your style of language is such a pleasure to read.
justlovefanfiction2901 chapter 8 . 2/29/2012
loved it

can you please give a short summary of the previous chapter in every chapter...
156 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »