Reviews for In search of lost time
Maenad123 chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
I don't have time right now to write a proper review (I will try to do that later), but as someone who is both a Twilight fanfic reader and a Janeite, I want to let you know how much I am enjoying this story. I've actually become kind of jaded/bored with both JA and Twilight fanfiction lately because every plot (BDSM! slavery! forced marriage!) seems to have been done to death. I thought there was nothing new under the sun, but then I stumbled across your story, and gobbled it all up, too quickly. Thank you for writing; I eagerly await the next update!
Ivy2010 chapter 7 . 2/9/2012
You are such a great storyteller! Im so interested in what happens next, hopefully he will hurry and start wooing elizabeth. It would be so funny if they wooed her together!
Marvar chapter 7 . 2/7/2012
You need to finish this like now. I can't wait.
Marvar chapter 5 . 2/7/2012
Get her back, Darcy!
Marvar chapter 4 . 2/7/2012
I'm going to cry when I read all the available chapters and have to wait for more.
Marvar chapter 3 . 2/7/2012
Gahhhhh. Nooooo. Do something, Darcy!
Marvar chapter 2 . 2/7/2012
Ooh, is this a time travel fic crossover with Clockwork? Lol
Marvar chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
So excited to read this. More people should jump into this fandom.
Caroline Rose Marie chapter 7 . 2/7/2012
Oh! Poor Darcy! What a twist!

Lovin it so much!
Raewright chapter 7 . 2/7/2012
What a sad, sad tale! Fix it Mr. Darcy! Fix it!
Raewright chapter 5 . 2/7/2012
"'People usually think talking to one's self is a sign of lunacy," he said drily before taking a drink of tea." LOL LOVE IT!
sacredwoman chapter 7 . 2/7/2012
I sure hope this has a happy ending. I'm getting worried because the older Darcy's story is so bleek. I hope there is redemption in the works for the young Darcy and he will make haste to make things right with Elizabeth. Thanks for the update and can't wait to read more.

sacredwoman
kit7714 chapter 7 . 2/7/2012
Aww, heartbreaking, the story of future Darcy's life... The only thing keeping me from crying is the fact that he's getting his second chance... Hope he uses it well! :) Wondering what happens with "William" now - does he stay around? ...anyway, loved the updates!
ShameOnMe2 chapter 6 . 2/6/2012
Wow! I have no words! This was amazing. I got a little depressed, I could imagine how sad and loneny William was. He married Caroline, that says it all!

Can't wait for more!
dizziestdaydream chapter 7 . 2/6/2012
Fantastic chapter and story! Poor Elizabeth and Darcy!
150 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »