Reviews for In search of lost time
advalorem chapter 8 . 3/5/2012
This is really interesting,

When do you update?
Caroline Rose Marie chapter 8 . 3/1/2012
It really tickles me to think that Darcy recovered to Eliza by his own self! Just brilliant!
Avanell chapter 8 . 3/1/2012
Oh, fabulous update!, four merry men (well, three in a way, lol!) are now at Netherfield and some one their way to see the ladies. Cannot wait for that to occur! and for Georgie to hopefully arrive! Keep the other ladies away! :D
rockiestwitwin chapter 8 . 2/29/2012
I love the fun, naughty-talking Col. Fitzwilliam :) he's super fab! I just can't get enough of tho fun twist on suh an epic classic! So stoked to see what happens next! :-D

Love ya,

YepItsMe chapter 8 . 2/29/2012
Ah that was fabulously fabulous! Lol I love Col Fitz, and the remark about Darcy's urges had me cracking up laughing! I see that as so typical of their relationship.

Yay! They're all at Netherfield together! What fun. Mrs Bennet will hopefully pass out from excitement and do everyone a huge favor.

Can't wait to see what's next!
dizziestdaydream chapter 8 . 2/29/2012
Excellent chapter! I can't wait until Younger Darcy sees her again!
theredrobin chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Oh, flipping hell. I can't believe future-Darcy went with them to Hertfordshire. Of course he wouldn't be able to stay away with the promise of seeing Elizabeth, but the problems his presence could cause! I can only wonder at the possibilities.

You characterize everyone from Bingley to the Colonel fantastically and all the interactions are great. I've said it before, but your style of language is such a pleasure to read.
justlovefanfiction2901 chapter 8 . 2/29/2012
loved it

can you please give a short summary of the previous chapter in every chapter...
Chloe0500 chapter 8 . 2/29/2012
So nice to get an update. I wonder how Elizabeth will react. I still think there will be problems with Wickham and Lydia so can't wait to see where you go with this.
ShameOnMe2 chapter 8 . 2/29/2012
It was cruel of you to stop here, I can't wait to see what is going to happen when they see each other again.

I assume that Elizabeth, having read the letter, doesn't "hate" him anymore.

Update as soon as you can!
kit7714 chapter 8 . 2/29/2012
Oh, wondering how "William" will mix up things, now that he came along... And hoping for some Elizabeth action next chapter! Thanks ;)
DarkBitterSea chapter 7 . 2/28/2012
How did Lydia die?
LotsOfLaundry chapter 8 . 2/28/2012
I hope Elizabeth is at home! Perhaps Darcy should compromise Elizabeth and force her into marriage. She would hate that at first, until she realized that he was really not prideful. Hope another chapter appears very son! L.
insanemum chapter 8 . 2/28/2012
So lovely to see this in my box! Hoping for a meeting next chap. What are the chances, do you think? ;)
Maenad123 chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
I don't have time right now to write a proper review (I will try to do that later), but as someone who is both a Twilight fanfic reader and a Janeite, I want to let you know how much I am enjoying this story. I've actually become kind of jaded/bored with both JA and Twilight fanfiction lately because every plot (BDSM! slavery! forced marriage!) seems to have been done to death. I thought there was nothing new under the sun, but then I stumbled across your story, and gobbled it all up, too quickly. Thank you for writing; I eagerly await the next update!
164 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »