Reviews for In search of lost time
theredrobin chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Oh, flipping hell. I can't believe future-Darcy went with them to Hertfordshire. Of course he wouldn't be able to stay away with the promise of seeing Elizabeth, but the problems his presence could cause! I can only wonder at the possibilities.

You characterize everyone from Bingley to the Colonel fantastically and all the interactions are great. I've said it before, but your style of language is such a pleasure to read.
justlovefanfiction2901 chapter 8 . 2/29/2012
loved it

can you please give a short summary of the previous chapter in every chapter...
Chloe0500 chapter 8 . 2/29/2012
So nice to get an update. I wonder how Elizabeth will react. I still think there will be problems with Wickham and Lydia so can't wait to see where you go with this.
ShameOnMe2 chapter 8 . 2/29/2012
It was cruel of you to stop here, I can't wait to see what is going to happen when they see each other again.

I assume that Elizabeth, having read the letter, doesn't "hate" him anymore.

Update as soon as you can!
kit7714 chapter 8 . 2/29/2012
Oh, wondering how "William" will mix up things, now that he came along... And hoping for some Elizabeth action next chapter! Thanks ;)
DarkBitterSea chapter 7 . 2/28/2012
How did Lydia die?
LotsOfLaundry chapter 8 . 2/28/2012
I hope Elizabeth is at home! Perhaps Darcy should compromise Elizabeth and force her into marriage. She would hate that at first, until she realized that he was really not prideful. Hope another chapter appears very son! L.
insanemum chapter 8 . 2/28/2012
So lovely to see this in my box! Hoping for a meeting next chap. What are the chances, do you think? ;)
Maenad123 chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
I don't have time right now to write a proper review (I will try to do that later), but as someone who is both a Twilight fanfic reader and a Janeite, I want to let you know how much I am enjoying this story. I've actually become kind of jaded/bored with both JA and Twilight fanfiction lately because every plot (BDSM! slavery! forced marriage!) seems to have been done to death. I thought there was nothing new under the sun, but then I stumbled across your story, and gobbled it all up, too quickly. Thank you for writing; I eagerly await the next update!
Ivy2010 chapter 7 . 2/9/2012
You are such a great storyteller! Im so interested in what happens next, hopefully he will hurry and start wooing elizabeth. It would be so funny if they wooed her together!
Marvar chapter 7 . 2/7/2012
You need to finish this like now. I can't wait.
Marvar chapter 5 . 2/7/2012
Get her back, Darcy!
Marvar chapter 4 . 2/7/2012
I'm going to cry when I read all the available chapters and have to wait for more.
Marvar chapter 3 . 2/7/2012
Gahhhhh. Nooooo. Do something, Darcy!
Marvar chapter 2 . 2/7/2012
Ooh, is this a time travel fic crossover with Clockwork? Lol
158 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »