Reviews for Not Helping!
FruitCup chapter 1 . 5/20
Aww! I actually enjoyed that! I'm not a big fan of one shots, they either leave me wanting for more or wishing I'd never clicked the link in the first place. But this was so well done! I really enjoyed the relationship dynamic, and how Monroe didn't turn into a wolf-minded horny bastard, like most other fics do to him.
YaoiHellian chapter 1 . 3/30
Very cute and endearing with a hint of realism, a very lovely blend for this story. Thanks for the story.
Unturned chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Love the ending
FatesShadow83 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Great ficlet!
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
LOL Poor Eddie, just can satisfy that Grimm of his. lol Cute! _
sasodei-iz-awesome chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Hahaha, ohhh you two... Lol, Nick. :)

Peace, love, and all that shit...
MSupernatural chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
I really likd this one! Looking forward to reading another of of stories!
purrfus chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Okay, maybe giggling all the way through is not what most authors want to see about how readers react to the smut... but in my defense you put a lot of humor and fun attitude into this and its not my fault I responded.
minlin chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
This is hot and funny and sweet all together!
Wednessday chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
That was histarical and smexy good job
Vaako chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
This was pretty awesome, I liked all the laughing and bad puns :D
nend0roidgal chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
This was very nice, loved it! And the sex was rather refreshing, felt real and not that froofy/or overly cliched crap. And I love when characters have fun during sex, laugh about stuff (like fixing the clock)

Very nice indeed. :D
daemonkieran chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Let loose your inner beast and get some of that tension out.
Darkfire The Phoenix chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
That was bloody hot, AND funny. No need to feel awkward about that scene. I hope for more Grimm tales (excuse the bad puns) from you soon!

*heads over to your profile to see if there are more*
letterfromathief chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
I really enjoyed this. You definitely have Monroe's voice down, and Nick is just as oblivious as he is on the show. Great work!