Reviews for Laugh
The omega pickle chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Innes is one of the people who can laugh...but it would be a near impossible and would take thousands of jokes to actually get him to chuckle...
Hoenn Master96 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
It is a proven fact that Innes' laugh is one of the signs of the Apocalypse. True story.

Signed: Hoenn Master, forever a patriot.
Izzy chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Wonderful. I love how you brought in other characters and portrayed them accurately, too! And I LOVE all the pairings you mentioned, except of course for InnesxVanessa. Well done!
Mouse of Turin chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Very nicely done! A glimpse into the psyche of Forde - even as he's trying to make people laugh, he can only coax himself to smile. He's a whole lot more interesting when he's got layers like that.

You had a few typos, but nothing that distracted from the story.
Quercus chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
wonderfully crafted and spot-on with the characters. I loved the post story especially, although I'm not sure Forde is older enough than eirika to have been a squire when she was still that small. Regardless, the story was worth a little time-bending.

The only thing that bothered me was that the second line of the limerick doesn't scan properly... the other ones are perfect so it stands out.

I love how you've carried the conceit of laughter throughout the story, and the bittersweet last line is perfect. thanks for writing and sharing!
FE Frog chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Interesting writing style...

But it was amusing nevertheless. The joke at the end even made me laugh - but that was the point, was it not?

Anyways, a nice oneshot.

Can *anyone* make Innes laugh?
saffiremoon21 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I think Innes would have a really scary laugh.

Forde is a cute little lovesick puppy with a slightly dirty sense of humor and I appreciate it ;)

(And the hinted Seth/Eirika is always appreciated as well!)