Reviews for Distracting Ranger
rogerse98 chapter 17 . 8/19
Please come back to this story :)
So hot chapter 17 . 7/22
Please finish this story! Love it
aruvqan chapter 3 . 7/2
mmmmm antonio banderas )

And the flu sucks! Poor Steph.
Babelvr54 chapter 17 . 5/31
Hey! I know you said you were going to finish the story, but it's been three years... Pretty please can we have an update?! Pleeease

Babelvr54
MargaritaS chapter 17 . 5/30
i absolutely love your portrayal of the MM. also your stories help me with my own ab work out... you are hilarious. i am eagerly awaiting more :)
StubbornPansy chapter 17 . 5/29
You are the writer so it is YOUR decision

BUT FINISH IT!

STOP THE CLIFF HANGING! IT IS NOT FAIR TO THE READERS WHO HAVE WAITED FOR THE ENDING AND YOU THE AUTHOR DOESN'T BELIEVE WE DESERVE AN ENDING. RIGHT OR WRONG IT NEEDS AN ENDING!
StubbornPansy chapter 15 . 5/29
This impasse has to stop.

It is beginning to be boring.
StubbornPansy chapter 14 . 5/29
This nonsense is beginning old.

When are they either going to get it together or get over it?
StubbornPansy chapter 13 . 5/29
What is Stephanie willing to compromise on?

So far she has laid all the rules but what about Ranger's views?
StubbornPansy chapter 12 . 5/29
I love all the actual "talking" Ranger is doing.

I actually think Ranger does know how to word what he is feeling because this is new territory for him.

I believe he loves Stephanie and she does love him. Now they need to find common ground to compromise on.

Would she ever be happy with one of the Merry Men? I honestly don't think so when you have had access to your soul mate.
StubbornPansy chapter 11 . 5/29
Ranger's jealousy is close to the exploding point.

But Stephanie's stubbornness is also pushing the wrong buttons.

Explosion is the works.

Excellent writing of tension and suspense. Good job.
StubbornPansy chapter 10 . 5/29
Between the mission and seeing the guys hands on "his" property Range is a very unfamiliar place.

Excellent writing.

Warning to Stephanie: Range is close to his breaking point...are you sure you want to see that side of Ranger?
StubbornPansy chapter 9 . 5/29
When Ranger gets back will he be able to handle the new Stephanie or will the men take him to the mats when he pisses her off?

Sorry guys I am putting my money on Stephanie getting her own way.
StubbornPansy chapter 8 . 5/29
I like the "new" attitude Stephanie has. What better person than a smart mouthed and smart witted Stephanie to put that Cuban Sex God in his place.
StubbornPansy chapter 7 . 5/29
I love the way you have Stephanie acting. It is about time Ranger's actions are dissected just not taken as gospel.

Excellent writing and excellent story line.

I love Les but I don't think he is the right Merry Man for Stephanie. Not sure if any of the Merry Men could handle Stephanie when she gets out of control.