Reviews for Distracting Ranger
PhillyGirl27 chapter 17 . 8/23
Great story, Angela! I can see that Steph is wanting to believe that Carlos will not change his mind about having a relationship with her. After his 'vacation' for post-mission relaxation, he'll still want his Babe. Hope he can convince her that he won't change his mind. You've constructed such a wonderful tale here. I love your strong Steph, loving and fiercely protective Merry Men and a Ranger who is ready to admit that they've been in a relationship all along. If your muse ever rides back into town, your fans would love to read that big. post-vacation conversation. Thanks! -Kathy
spikeecat chapter 17 . 3/14
I really enjoyed this story and I hope you decide to continue it one day
Janarden chapter 17 . 1/30
Have just read this story with great enjoyment and hope someday you can find a way to finish it. Thanks!
marysix chapter 17 . 10/9/2016
I read Loving Lester first, and I tooootally see how it came about from writing this! Which I also really enjoy. As much as I'm a Babe, I love it when Steph is extra spunky and sticks it to Ranger sometimes. Can't wait for their conversation, however it goes! And for the record, I think it's good that Steph isn't immediately falling into Ranger's arms. She's been burned before and has real fears and concerns! An hea will be nice though.
Shanita67 chapter 17 . 7/10/2016
I know it has been forever since this was updated but I just found your stuff and am reading it all. So now the begging... Please please finish this story. I am following it with the hope your muse comes back.
thea chapter 17 . 3/23/2016
sooo...what happened to that promise you made of finishing this story?
Please chapter 17 . 2/6/2016
You've promised to not abandon this story...
Lordel chapter 17 . 1/31/2016
Really, really hope that you continue this story! It's such a good story. My vote is BABE all the way :) Ranged messed up, but so did Stephanie! They belong together, I really hope that you get to finish this story - someday ;)
Bandit3s chapter 17 . 12/13/2015
I'm hitting the follow button... I'm not ready to give up on getting an ending to this story. I read your page update- I truly hope things are going better!
Rangersbeautiful chapter 16 . 10/25/2015
Are you finishing this story? I hope you do It is good and you left when it got good. :) Amanda
duckquack chapter 17 . 10/2/2015
Please update soon!
rogerse98 chapter 17 . 8/19/2015
Please come back to this story :)
Rangersbeautiful chapter 17 . 7/22/2015
Please finish this story! Love it
aruvqan chapter 3 . 7/2/2015
mmmmm antonio banderas )

And the flu sucks! Poor Steph.
Babelvr54 chapter 17 . 5/31/2015
Hey! I know you said you were going to finish the story, but it's been three years... Pretty please can we have an update?! Pleeease

Babelvr54