Reviews for Distracting Ranger
Shanita67 chapter 17 . 7/10
I know it has been forever since this was updated but I just found your stuff and am reading it all. So now the begging... Please please finish this story. I am following it with the hope your muse comes back.
thea chapter 17 . 3/23
sooo...what happened to that promise you made of finishing this story?
Please chapter 17 . 2/6
You've promised to not abandon this story...
Lordel chapter 17 . 1/31
Really, really hope that you continue this story! It's such a good story. My vote is BABE all the way :) Ranged messed up, but so did Stephanie! They belong together, I really hope that you get to finish this story - someday ;)
Bandit3s chapter 17 . 12/13/2015
I'm hitting the follow button... I'm not ready to give up on getting an ending to this story. I read your page update- I truly hope things are going better!
HalfBabeHalfBeautiful chapter 16 . 10/25/2015
Are you finishing this story? I hope you do It is good and you left when it got good. :) Amanda
duckquack chapter 17 . 10/2/2015
Please update soon!
rogerse98 chapter 17 . 8/19/2015
Please come back to this story :)
HalfBabeHalfBeautiful chapter 17 . 7/22/2015
Please finish this story! Love it
aruvqan chapter 3 . 7/2/2015
mmmmm antonio banderas )

And the flu sucks! Poor Steph.
Babelvr54 chapter 17 . 5/31/2015
Hey! I know you said you were going to finish the story, but it's been three years... Pretty please can we have an update?! Pleeease

Babelvr54
MargaritaS chapter 17 . 5/30/2015
i absolutely love your portrayal of the MM. also your stories help me with my own ab work out... you are hilarious. i am eagerly awaiting more :)
StubbornPansy chapter 17 . 5/29/2015
You are the writer so it is YOUR decision

BUT FINISH IT!

STOP THE CLIFF HANGING! IT IS NOT FAIR TO THE READERS WHO HAVE WAITED FOR THE ENDING AND YOU THE AUTHOR DOESN'T BELIEVE WE DESERVE AN ENDING. RIGHT OR WRONG IT NEEDS AN ENDING!
StubbornPansy chapter 15 . 5/29/2015
This impasse has to stop.

It is beginning to be boring.
StubbornPansy chapter 14 . 5/29/2015
This nonsense is beginning old.

When are they either going to get it together or get over it?