Reviews for The Most
obsessedwithstuff chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
I love your stories! I've never read a LietPol fic before but this one is just so amazingly cute! It's amazing.
Mako Take chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Hi !

I love PoLiet, and your OS is hilarious, it makes me want to translate it xD (Yeah yeah I'm French)

But I won't do it because I would probably suck at this u.u

Anyway, I love how you wrote it, and I'm going to add it in my favourites

Sorry for the crappy English u.u

Mako~
CalaveraCandiedSkull chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
GAH I THINK I LOVE YOU

I mean, I knew it was gonna be good. Of course it was gonna be good. It's you writing it. But this? I mean, this is just marvelous! It's genius! I love the constant repetition of comedy and how Poland doesn't say "like totally" all the freakin time and how it just followed this lovely plot and I am very very very heart-warmed to know that you wrote this for me~

And I might just be reading this every day. Maybe even twice a day. Probably as many times a day as I can. Just thought you should know. :)

PS Day late whatever. This so totally completely made up for it it could have been twenty years late and it wouldn't even have mattered becase it just kicks so much ass :D
owl7498 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I always manage to find your stories, just as you post them.

Not that I'm complaining.

Like all your other work, it's amazing. I love the repetition of the "'the whole world' being read as Lithuania" I loved Lithuania's point of view. it was adorable and well written. :)