Reviews for No Complaints
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Love! So cute and sweet, made my heart warm!
AnneSilverfire chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I couldn't have done it, shirtless Numair? I wouldnt have lasted a minute :) lol
this SHIP of FOOLS chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Aw, you got me all excited there ;) but this was still good, anywhoo even though it wasn't what I expected! It was very cute and I loved the last line! haha "Die, probably"
Firebird chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
He's too tall for his own good.
Madame Star chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Oh, this was JUST what I needed. It was so effortlessly in character, not to mention hilarious. I was eating when I read "Die, probably." and I literally choked on my food, I started laughing so hard. One of the best Daine/Numair I've ever read, hands down. Bravo.

-Star-
ZuliaGirl chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
I love her last line! I don't know why but it just made me laugh so much!

~ julz. 3
Firebird chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Lol! Die, probably. That was hularious! I don't know how to spell that. Great fic. I could picture them in my mind in that scenario. Keep writing. I wish you luck.
rachelalexandra chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
"Die probably." Ha! So Daine! -D Bravo, as always.

Gah, I miss my TP collection sooooo much! I bought over only In the Hand of the Goddess and Lioness Rampant with me, since that is what I was reading at the time. I love all of her characters so much... my favourite tends to change depending on whom I'm reading. -) I have a feeling that if I had to pick a series it would be the Trixster one, though. Just the length of those books... excellent. -)
halfdemonamanda chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I was so excited when I saw you'd written another Immortals fanfiction! I love these short little stories you write. This was amazing. I can't wait for more! :)
miss.SunFlower chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
asdfghjkl; SO ADORABLE.

Also; wonderfully in character! Kudos to you, missy! :D
XxEndriagoxX chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
rofl, lovely story. and if u don't still have those old followers u have one more :P and i'll be holding u to that promise, might even try some for myself XD

happy trails
The Archangel Network chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Adorable! And, yay, more Tamora Pierce fic! There is not enough. I can't wait for more. :D
CarpeDiemForLife chapter 1 . 1/3/2012