Reviews for Celestial Oddity
Prince Itzal chapter 11 . 8/29
This fic is perf, I can't wait till they figure out Dean can see their wings. Please let it happen funnily (Is that a word? It is now) Like them sitting on the couch and Cas' wing gets in Dean's face and he absently pushes it away. Or something like that. Update soon?
EmmaGraceWinchester chapter 11 . 11/14/2014
Just found this story and I LOVE IT! I hope you eventually come back to it :)
KrystalINSANEGirl chapter 11 . 9/5/2014
pleas update now! :D THIS IS GREAT!
KrystalINSANEGirl chapter 10 . 9/5/2014
great story pleas update soon! :D
C.J Todd chapter 11 . 4/5/2014
I LOVE the dialogue in this fic! I know I've found a good fic when I find myself quoting the lines outloud as I read them. You've got the characters down spot on! Gabriel,Bobby, Dean, Cas, Sam...god its just so awesome I can really feel them in this. The plots runs smooth, and there's just the right amount of humor, sadness, and mystery. What's up with Dean? I think I know...I'm excited! I was just roaming around the adventure tag for Supernatural, and I came across your story. I am so glad I did. Nice work really. I'd love it if you'd update as soon as you can because this is a good fic; can't wait to read more. 11 chapters in and I'm already in for the long haul. Awesome man, seriously awesome.
Megstiel98 chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Omg! This is amazing! I completely love this story! Please please please please please please please pleaseeee finish it! Your an amazing writer and this an incredible story so far! Please update :(
HookedOnDestiel chapter 11 . 1/28/2014
Hope u decide to come back and finish this...love it so far
Usaka chapter 11 . 10/24/2013
That awwwwww to wtf moment chapter was a horrible cliffy...just saying! The story was getting soooo good too! I wanted to see what was going to happen next...your characters are great! And you had just brought the wings into the story after chapters of teasing!
Either way though I just wanted to say that I loved your story! And I'm sad I've reached the end of it. I wish there was more and hope you haven't abandoned it! I'll put it on my watch list just in case :)
Sanz0girl chapter 11 . 6/25/2013
awesome
helloitea chapter 11 . 2/25/2013
I just sat down and read all of this in about 5 hours... DO WANT MORE!
This has a really cool storyline and I'd love it if you'd finish it! I know it's been forever since you updated but please?
Don't leave me hanging! XD
ZaraZabuza chapter 11 . 11/24/2012
I hope there will arrive more chapters!;)
darkangel1992 chapter 11 . 11/16/2012
I really hope you will update again this story is fantastic!
yuiop chapter 4 . 10/17/2012
Niceo
yuiop chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
Nice
geek.i.am chapter 11 . 10/9/2012
Awesome. Love it. Please write more! :)