Reviews for Celestial Oddity
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 4 . 2/22
I liked your explanation on the vessels but there is one thing I find a tad bit confusing. Why was Michael so set on Dean? I mean sure he used Adam but he seemed so set on Dean. Was it because if the whole soul frequency thing?
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 2 . 2/22
Actually he said that Raphael was planning on starting the apocalypse. So yeah they knew just as Dean knew that Sam was thinking the same thing.
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 11 . 2/15
i love every word and I hope to read more soon! so much plot to play with!
Prince Itzal chapter 11 . 8/29/2015
This fic is perf, I can't wait till they figure out Dean can see their wings. Please let it happen funnily (Is that a word? It is now) Like them sitting on the couch and Cas' wing gets in Dean's face and he absently pushes it away. Or something like that. Update soon?
EmmaGraceWinchester chapter 11 . 11/14/2014
Just found this story and I LOVE IT! I hope you eventually come back to it :)
KrystalINSANEGirl chapter 11 . 9/5/2014
pleas update now! :D THIS IS GREAT!
KrystalINSANEGirl chapter 10 . 9/5/2014
great story pleas update soon! :D
C.J Todd chapter 11 . 4/5/2014
I LOVE the dialogue in this fic! I know I've found a good fic when I find myself quoting the lines outloud as I read them. You've got the characters down spot on! Gabriel,Bobby, Dean, Cas, Sam...god its just so awesome I can really feel them in this. The plots runs smooth, and there's just the right amount of humor, sadness, and mystery. What's up with Dean? I think I know...I'm excited! I was just roaming around the adventure tag for Supernatural, and I came across your story. I am so glad I did. Nice work really. I'd love it if you'd update as soon as you can because this is a good fic; can't wait to read more. 11 chapters in and I'm already in for the long haul. Awesome man, seriously awesome.
Megstiel98 chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Omg! This is amazing! I completely love this story! Please please please please please please please pleaseeee finish it! Your an amazing writer and this an incredible story so far! Please update :(
HookedOnDestiel chapter 11 . 1/28/2014
Hope u decide to come back and finish this...love it so far
Usaka chapter 11 . 10/24/2013
That awwwwww to wtf moment chapter was a horrible cliffy...just saying! The story was getting soooo good too! I wanted to see what was going to happen next...your characters are great! And you had just brought the wings into the story after chapters of teasing!
Either way though I just wanted to say that I loved your story! And I'm sad I've reached the end of it. I wish there was more and hope you haven't abandoned it! I'll put it on my watch list just in case :)
Sanz0girl chapter 11 . 6/25/2013
awesome
helloitea chapter 11 . 2/25/2013
I just sat down and read all of this in about 5 hours... DO WANT MORE!
This has a really cool storyline and I'd love it if you'd finish it! I know it's been forever since you updated but please?
Don't leave me hanging! XD
ZaraZabuza chapter 11 . 11/24/2012
I hope there will arrive more chapters!;)
darkangel1992 chapter 11 . 11/16/2012
I really hope you will update again this story is fantastic!