Reviews for Always
hellorojo chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
This was lovely. Really, really wonderful. Such a good insight, so perfectly in character - quadrupled my already massive Sherlolly feels. Really well done.
Daisy Frankie chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
I love it I love this PAIRING oh my little heart :')
noukinav018 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
The end was actually endearing for a git like him XD
Thanks for posting!
yay chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
This is really lovely.
nowsusieq chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
This is just lovely. Made me cry a little at the end when she realized what he did. I love the twist with the title too. Off to read more of your stories.
hipkarma chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Just wandered across these wonderful pieces. Thought they were wonderful and will look for more of your Sherlolly work!

LOTRlover chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Again, AMAZING. Loved it. Wonderful, wonderful job-more Sherlock (particularly Sherlolly?) fanfics please? :) I can't get enough of him!
shepweir always chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
I have to tell you that I love where you went with this companion piece. It truly worked well together. The joy she felt when she smell that aftershave was beautiful to see. I think you are one of the best Sherolly writers out there. These two stories are so well done. Take a bow. I am so impressed.
ladybrin chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
this was a very nice compainion peice to the other fic- i really hope Sherlock will be more aware of poor olly's feelings- and act nice- he can be such an a** sometimes- sigh
Arhie chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
I really hope he does. She is so good to him, if needing of a better appreciation of the fact that she's a professional and doesn't deserve to be treated like he treats here.
LvPayne chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
I loved this one shot! So tender. Sherlock's not a bad guy - I think he was a little jealous that he thought Molly was going out with someone, and that he decided to tease her and got carried away with it.

Anywho, I loved this an it's companion fic.
Zora Arian chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Ouh... I love this one-shot, and Every Time!

I especially love the last two paragraphs. I really wish something like this will happen in season 3 (which is next year. WHY, DAMMIT?)

Oh, please PLEASE write more Sherlolly fics! [Sherlolly fan here! \./ ] I LOVE your characterization of them! Cant wait for more from you! :DDD
conchepcion chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
This was just wonderful!
lilsammywinchester chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
"who gives him wonderful things such as mutilated bodies " that is gold right there xD
Alice in Quantumland chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
I thought it wasn't possible, but i think this story is even better, than the one before.
56 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »