Reviews for Always
PurpleYin chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
I agree with Sherlock, before he retracts the thought, on her Christmas day attire being nicer than the extravagant party getup. He still feels very Sherlock in this and yet can get the sense that he does in some way care, would like to avoid hurting Molly. Hooray for resolutions.
Amalia Kensington chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
This is just so lovely. Oh Sherlock.

But I'm glad that he's decided to DO something about how he treats her.

Thanks so much for this.

cheers.

-Lex
Anna Lune chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
This story and your other Sherlock fanfics are so brilliant, I've read them all at least three times each by now. ' Please write more Sherlolly! I love how their thoughts match the situation perfectly, and the resolution was great.
imoff chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
This is my favourite Molly/Sherlock story together with Every Time. Both are so perfect that I can't really think of anything to say but just "perfect".
ferggirl chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Of the pair, I think this is my favorite. In part, because we are never quite sure what he's thinking, so it's more fun to speculate. And it's just so well written!

I liked your interpretation of the tag - he had no idea he'd broken her.

Sherlock thinks Lestrade looked like he wanted to make Molly cocoa (yes!).

"Naked?" "No." "Really?" "Really." - perfect exchange.

And a sweet resolution to top it all off. Seriously well done.
bloodredcherry chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Lestrade's reaction to Sherlock's words to Molly was priceless. Ahahaha!

Your descriptions are lovely, and I must admit that I'm jealous.

This story is adorable, such a great companion piece for 'Every time'.
ArtsyChick chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Oh my gosh, that was even more adorable than 'Every Time'! I love how Sherlock feels guilty without really acknowledging his guilt, wears the aftershave like Molly wanted, and then wants to be nicer to her :) Best line: "Nailed to a tree. London murders are always so dull, there hasn't been a good weird killing for months, and now he's got one that's been nailed to a tree." Awesome story! :D
Random Ruth chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Also awesome. Yay!
Kataraang0 chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
is the last scene in the show?
deaka chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Beautiful job capturing Sherlock's POV. That scene was so unbearably awkward, all the more so because I don't think Sherlock set out to be nasty: if you watch that first bit it's like he thinks he's being playful or something, before he gets all carried away with his cleverness and gets really hurtful. It's interesting how much he's grown, too, because I think Sherlock in ASIP *would* have just walked away. You really carry that growth through here, in a way that's still true to his character. Let's hope he can control his mouth a little better...

Sorry to ramble on at you. Lovely pair of fics, great work. :D
thisisforyou chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Until the next time he gets involved in a case or frustrated by an experiment and forgets, and talks without thinking.

That scene, the Christmas one, made me cry. I don't know what McGuigan and Cumberbatch did to make it so PERFECT and moving but dear God they did it. It was the most beautiful thing ever and today I am going steadily through all the fanfiction that has happened as a result. It's probably strange that that's the moment that stuck with me from the whole episode, but there it is.

Louise Brealy is my new hero.

These two fics were a beautiful little accompaniment. Loved Molly's dashing around Westfield.

-for you!
Growl Snarl chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Oh, this is lovely. I desperately wish something like this would happen on the show. Thanks for sharing!
Happyfeetthatsme chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Oh, Sherlock!

I love this, like all of your other stories. Fantastic!
Trapped in Icy Flame chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
This is, in every way, the thing I have week
enomix chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Loved this one too! Your Sherlock is very convincing, as well as Molly. Very enjoyable read. :)
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »