Reviews for Always
aw. that was sweet.
Cardboard Tube Knight chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
That was really sweet.
Claire M C chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
This was a lovely story. I cringed when I watched the present scene on the television. I'd love to think TVSherlock would make a similar resolution but somehow I doubt it :)
TBBTlover123 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
:D AH! I loved both these little stories! You really got, at least I think so, their thoughts and emotions down :)
Kitiara Woodbane chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
I really liked this, I liked Every Time too, but it seemed a bit sad at the end and didn't really cover up the loose ends. That is why I was so happy to read this and see that you have tied up all those pesky loose ends nicely!

So, yes, I very much enjoyed this story. I must also complement you on your characterisation of Sherlock Holmes, which I thought was actually fairly accurate. One must leave a little lee-way however, so any mistakes in character I put down to you using him in a new scene (with romantic undertones) which is rather unusual for canon!Sherlock.

Still, excellent job! I have you on author alert for a reason, and you have proven why quite nicely with these stories. Well, that and I like your writing style...

Good job on this fic! Very enjoyable to read!
baberuthless10 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I really love this! Very beautifully written:) I loved Sherlock's pov, and u captured his character really well. I also loved the other story as well. Fantastic job! Please do more one shots!
missilemuse chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Very, very nice...Wish it were true!
alasweneverdo chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
This is so cute. So ridiculously cute. I just... I don't even. I really enjoyed this.
broadwayb chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
aww - Sherlock's a softie at heart :)
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
That was sweet. I'm glad he's made that resolution, and how he came to that point was really well done.

Thanks for posting.:)

Vitawash chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I really enjoyed reading your version of Molly's POV on this scene - and this companion piece is just a perfect match. I especially like your pointing out that Sherlock embarrasses himself as well as Molly in that scene. It's easy to forget that it's possible for it to happen.
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4