Reviews for Do whats right!
Sidney is beast chapter 2 . 1/21/2012
This was kinda hard to read. Could you add some punucation and not senter your writting? It would make it a lot less confusing and easier to read. thanks!
Sidney is beast chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Really good! I hope you add the next chapter soon!

love,

Sidney
FrozenNova chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
This definately feels like there is a good story here, and I'm interested in where this is going to go.

However while the core of what you've written does come through, between the bad spelling, poor grammer, lack of punctuation, and the line formatting, it was hard work getting through this.

This reads like you've got a ton of ideas that you had to get written down as fast as possible. As a result this kind of rockets along (which isn't a bad thing, I like the energy this give it), moving quite abruptly from one thing to another and feels a bit of a jumble.

If you want some advice. I'd suggest taking a bit more time and care over your writing. Use a spell checker, and try and read through your work a few times before posting. This may help with the punctuation issues as well, as it's easier to spot where you need to put in full stops and commas when you read something back to yourself.

If you can, try and find someone else to look it over before posting as well.

Nothing spoils a good story like having to work hard to understand it.
patty cake rocks chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
pretty good for a newbie... i strongly advise that you edit this. you have a bit of grammar errors in this. If you want me to, i could beta it for you to make it look and sound better. If you do, you can inbox me ;)