Reviews for Grandma's Book of Fairytales
Alle9009 chapter 8 . 6/6/2013
Awesome. This really looks into Koichi's reasons for why he wasn't so angry at his mom or anything. Seems pretty accurate... I like your reasoning for the dates. I've often wondered about it, so thanks.:)
Sternhimmel chapter 8 . 5/23/2012
Since yesterday I have a blockade, and because of that I can't review anything. But here's me awful review.

I like it. And that's because I know what a divorce brings to the children. Sadness and tears. What do people expect when talking about divorce and children? The way you wrote this, I think, is very appropiate.
Asarikou-chan chapter 8 . 1/15/2012
Kouichi lived in a personal turmoil after knowing about Kouji. It seems really strange to see how he hated the idea of knowing the truth then became closer to Kouji after what happened with them. His condition before made him a great tool for Chirubimon.

So it ends. I like this point in time. Short and effective.
Meda Princess chapter 8 . 1/14/2012
Hm. It is a bit disappointing. Though I can't say what ending i was expecting... So, was that last bit there Koichi remembering?
Asarikou-chan chapter 7 . 1/13/2012
Those drabbles tend to be sad and painful. As if they are a description of a picture somewhere yet beautiful in their own way.

I don't like the idea of burying the body. This is too inhuman yet it a matter of culture and traditions. Purifying the soul by burning it huh? Different thoughts, different ways to feel death and life.
Meda Princess chapter 7 . 1/12/2012
It's so...beautifully say... if that makes sense.
Meda Princess chapter 6 . 1/12/2012
Meda Princess chapter 5 . 1/11/2012
I'm reading. I just can't always formulated a worthy response.

Hm... I think I see where this is going...

Why did you delete chapter 6?
Meda Princess chapter 3 . 1/11/2012
Ahhh... get it now... I read you're author's note three times and still didn't get it. But I get most of it now. A very good idea.
Meda Princess chapter 2 . 1/10/2012
You set up the beginnings of an interesting story here. I can feel the emotion in the characters.
Stranger chapter 5 . 1/10/2012
I like to see Koichi so cute and baby!

It is cute but sad.
Asarikou-chan chapter 3 . 1/6/2012
It is really painful to be forgotten. It seems taht stubbornness and quick somehow irresponsible decisions run in the family. I mean Tomoko had better to think before escalating the already rough relations between herself and her husband if she knows that she wouldn't be able to support a family on her own. And Kousei I think he could have been more responsible at least to pay for his other child's life. Of course he knew taht her ex-ife won't be able to afford the life he was able to offer to Kouichi.
Asarikou-chan chapter 2 . 1/5/2012
It is completely logical. Poor Kouichi. He is too young to feel suddenly that half of his family isn't there anymore.

It seems those drabbles are around the divorce not overly before it. I liked how you portrait his grandmother.
Asarikou-chan chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Poor kids. It is interesting to see some multiple shots about the twins' life before they got separated. Being together and feeling each other's pain is really sweet. They are drabbles so I don't think all of them would be about the twins' life before the divorce(hence the main characters.)Anyway. I would like to see more of those sweet(not always)shots.