Reviews for Sherlock Holmes: Criminal Ties
CHSShortie chapter 4 . 1/28/2012
LOVE it! Cannot wait for an update!
liine 95 chapter 4 . 1/25/2012
continua pronto porfavor !
Zenappa chapter 4 . 1/18/2012
Yay you used my idea! I feel so loved! :))) AND I AM SO FREAKING RIGHT IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY! Bwahahahahaha! I am just a tank! Woooooo! Lol sorry, a bit much? I love the line from the second movie: You are waiting, I am smoking. It was great and I wanted to pee my pants laughing so hard. Awesome update! Please do another soon! :)
Misyel chapter 4 . 1/18/2012
Wow.. Wow.. Wow..

Unbelieveable thing happened actually ha?

Ckckckckkk...

Both father and daughter really naughty..

Irene too! Why is she abandoned her kid?

And Scout?

What is that name for her daughter? (not like I'm blame you for the story.. I just thought in my mind about you but irene in you story..)

really.. What a georgous thing happened for me..

Thanks.. And by the way..

No line for separate the different situation?
wolfhead chapter 4 . 1/17/2012
For some reason I keep thinking Irene'll end up being the mother... Dunno why...

Great story!
Zenappa chapter 3 . 1/15/2012
Haha I love the bantering! It makes it! I'm sticking to my guns however! :) I love the story and the plotline!
Zenappa chapter 2 . 1/9/2012
Awesome update! And by the way, Watson's first name is John ;) I love the way you described Holmes and the thief. I have a hunch that Irene and Sherlock had a child and Irene didn't tell Sherlock. Just my prediction ;) But very good, keep going!
WriterMonkey0626 chapter 2 . 1/8/2012
Your doing a great job. Oh, Watson's first name is John.

Once again, great job.
musicismyhero chapter 2 . 1/8/2012
Watson's first name is john. I want to see what happens next!
Zenappa chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Love the bantering and love this story! :) Keep on writing! I'm assuming this takes place after the first movie?