Reviews for M4TCHM4K3RS
Thunderstorm Thoughts chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Yo mean the less-than sign? It's shift and comma. Unless you mean wont let you, in which case you can ingnore me.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/23/2014
I NEED MOOOAAAARRRRS
u chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
This fic is really cute. Terezi has always been a favorite of mine - up there with Nep.

Thought I'd drop by to say I'm looking forward to your next update! /
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
The name of a sideways v is (‹) a less-than-symbol. Awesome story. I laughed my ass off. 4ND Y0U D1D 4 GR34T J08 W1TH Y0UR L33TSP34CK!
C4NDY-R3D chapter 3 . 3/10/2012
This story is hilarious! Karkat freaking out in every chapter is perfect. I can't wait to see the other pairings!
Reader chapter 3 . 3/1/2012
I 2tarted to read thi2 and the fit2t thing I thought wa2 THI2 I2 2O AWE2OME! Sorry I gelt the need to roleplay as 2ullox there.
DaughterofDemeter123 chapter 2 . 1/23/2012
This is great. The first chapter made me laugh hysterically! Update soon. _
UruExplorer DTC chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
This... This... This is hilarious on so many levels!
Shadowcyrse chapter 2 . 1/5/2012
Poor nep.

Lol, she kissed me then boom, hole in the wall
Irrelevantfrenchfry chapter 2 . 1/4/2012
This is great! Nepeta and Terezi are so adorable! A pairing i'd like to see is Gamzee and Karkat (as moirails) since Nepeta had it on both her shipping walls.

I can't wait to see where this goes!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/4/2012
Oh! That makes sense. Anyway, I can't wait to see what happens next!
fayfan chapter 2 . 1/4/2012
I can't wait to read more! XD PLEASE UPDATE SOON! X3
someone on the internet chapter 2 . 1/4/2012
It's two characters I have many feelings about being michevious. What else can I ask for? I'm not even going to bring up my own shipping feelings, as most of them involve the kids somehow anyway. So, I am amused by all this. Greatly.
fayfan chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
I can't wait to read more of this! XD Could there maybe be GamTav? :3 PLEASE UPDATE SOON! X3
Rena chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I really liked this story! Though, you shouldn't put two i's when Sollux says a word with an i. I did like, however, that you didn't write his lisp. That annoys me to no end. I like this story an I hope you update soon