Reviews for Sonic Adventure 2 an STC adaptation

Top 3: Its character designs
Top 4: All the songs with vocals
Top 5: It's so fucking overrated by teh universal acclaim it received
Kiwi555Kiwi chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Good start, T. I see that you're trying to make this tie-in more similar to the games than Sonic The Comic- Online did, which seems like a difficult task. Also this is the first story I've read of yours to involve "Shade" Phoenix and Sparky, so bonus points! Only thing is I haven't been able to find your "Timeship Infinity" story, so Amy's green eyes and Sonic's "Chaos sense" are a mystery to me ('Nother thing: I find it hilarious how you gave Sonic's little Chaos radar a title of a pun on "Spider Senses" when Fleetway Sonic was arachnaphobic :D.) I'll try harder to find that, I've been dying to read Shade's story since I first saw him on your DeviantArt.

PS. I know, I know; EXTREMELY late review is EXTREMELY late. Whatever.

~K555K
Rebell chapter 11 . 7/21/2007
Well, it's been about five years since you've written this 'little' fic, but that's ok... I'm going to assume that reveiws are always appreciated.

First off, it's not a little fic, it's an epic. A very well-written epic at that, and SHAME on people for not reviewing more. Shall we chase after them and threaten everyone with severe cases of writers block?

Secondly, I've never played this game because no one I know has a Dreamcast, and they don't exactly sell them anymore... so I was reading blindly, if you will. And I still thought it was brilliant! I wouldn't know exactly how many deviations you took from the game's storyline but I suppose it doesn't matter, especially because the end result was so good!

Thirdly... did I see the words "Shadow's coming back" at the end there? Can I take it to mean it's possible you have since written and posted a sequel? (If you get another review tonight, you don't have to answer that...)

I loved it!
Master hunter chapter 6 . 7/30/2005
Seems well written and nicely descriptive, even though I was only scanning due to not really being a fan of Fleetway.

Adding it to my C2 of Official Story Adaptations.
seven of wands chapter 11 . 8/19/2002
I just wanted to say that this is prolly one of the BEST fanfics I've ever read. It's also the first ever complete SA2 fanfic I ever read.
Aurora-cs chapter 11 . 5/15/2002
yay! that was an AMAZING fanfic. I think I know who Shade Pheonix is, it's Super Sonic right? I hope my STC fanfiction will one day be as good as yours.
Latifah27 chapter 11 . 5/15/2002
i love it! and thanx for the review!