Reviews for Holiday Collection
ADORABLE!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
These were all fantastic
fantasylover4evr chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Lol this was great :D I loved it!
Infinite Alpha-Omega 1 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Uh oh hyper Robin on sugar!

Batman: WHO LET HIM HAVE ANYTHING WITH SUGAR?

Me: Uh...

Robin: SUGARSUGARSUGAR YUMYUMYUMYUM ME WANT WINE ALFRED OPEN THE WINE CELLAR!

The Team: -look of horror- YOU'RE underaged!

Robin: WHO CARES IT'S PARTY TIME!
fangirlofepicproportions chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Arty being Jewish would be so weird cause she's like half Vietnamese.
Abbie Brown chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Haha Love it! Make another one for the holidays!
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
XD love it!

Can't you totally imagine Wally singing 'jingle bells batman smells robin laid an egg' and then Robin beating him up?

Totally awesome!
Simmi chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Hey:) Haha I'm a fan of you on fb, but I don't review often, that's gonna change for sure. Your stories are amazing I have you favorited and everything. I constantly check for updates, and obsessively reread some of your stories (cause that's not creepy at all;) but I have to say this is one of my FAVORITES out of ALL the stories. haha:) I just had a random idea and I was wondering about songfics, you don't have to do anything but have you heard the song A Thousand Years? If so, doesn't it almost feel like Artemis's voice? Almost, not reallyxD haha and if you listen carefully you hear male vocals in the back. I just was thinking about how it would be really cool if Artemis sang it at Ollie and Dinah's wedding. This is really long. And it's mostly me babbling off about what I'd like to see, so I'll stop here. BUT YOU"D BETTER NOT STOP WRITING! Once again, I LOVELOVELOVELOVE your stories and I think you're very professional in your writing and its amazing just completely amazing haha:) Okay, bye:)
MidnightStars2012 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
It is so great! I love Young Justice and I hope you don't mind if I borrow a few quotes, but moify then just a bit.
Badbella13 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Amazing and hilarious! I loved the mistletoe one
QueenyLeAcH chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Robin is just a giant ball of energy.
MiniSquatch chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
love it. except for the misletoe, too cliché. but still cute.
Angel of Mysteries chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
I love Robin when he's high off of Mountain Dew!
Opaul chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
better late than never

It was hilarious, and I very much enjoyed it.
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
If this was my family, I'd be Robin. My family would be lying on the floor groaning and wanting to sleep.

I tend to be the night owl of the group.

Happy New Year!