Reviews for Dragon Slain Virgin's Sorrow
Twinkletoes22 chapter 4 . 7/26/2004
That was so painful, but I mean that as a tribute to your phenomal writing skills. Angst has never made me feel this way...I'm usually not into it at all. It was so beautiful and it was as if I was reading poetry. It made me feel like how I feel when I read anything written by Toni Morrison (author of 'The Bluest Eyes' and other such really good books in case you don't know) and I NEVER thought any other writer could make me feel like that. I could actually picture each flicker of emotion as it played across Ginny's eyes. You are amazing!
moneeeca chapter 4 . 2/25/2004
okay...i am crying as i write this. this is SO fcuking BRILLIANT!
misspin chapter 4 . 9/14/2003
Wow... That was amazing! I love your writing style, and the plot was so incredible! How'd you manage to come up with something so brilliant?

Eagerly Awaiting the Epilogue,

-scarred-
Wizzabee chapter 4 . 8/17/2003
that is so sad, i am getting all teary eyed...
DragonGirl chapter 4 . 2/18/2003
Oh My God! I love your story! It's so. Sad. I am actually crying.

Your such a great writer! Keep up the good work!
loveology chapter 4 . 2/10/2003
One word: Wow. This is beautifully written, love the details and descriptives you have inculded. Love the fact that you made it sad and angsty, I love reading that kind of stuff. Would you find me weird to say I cried? Either way I did, not surprised after all. Beautiful piece of writing, keep it up dear, you'll do great.
fizzyglitter chapter 4 . 12/3/2002
my god, that was amazing. That's it, I'm adding this to my favourites, mm-hmm!

f-i-z-z-y
fizzyglitter chapter 2 . 12/2/2002
oh gawd, it's so sad! You know, you should be a poet. Are you a poet? Will see your profile.

Your writing is so descriptive and - beautiful. that's one of the only ways I could describe it. (The other way I could describe it would be sad)
Luna Writer chapter 4 . 9/24/2002
that is so sad.

Luna (รถ)
Caliko chapter 4 . 9/20/2002
**SOB** omg, you Gaki! You have me crying! Grrr... some chibi you are, making your Okassan cry! Oi.. Keep up the good work, sweety! I'm glad that you came so far with it!

Leeko
Lee Velviet chapter 4 . 9/12/2002
"All that was important resided in the fact that she belonged to him. In life or death, it didn't matter, her essence did not heed the difference."

"I was to learn to care. And I was to learn to let go."

Have I told you lately you are a goddess?

Wow.

This chapter HURT, I don't mind telling you! But, it was...Perfect. It made me feel, and that's always the best compliment I can give. I fell in love with it. Thank you, it's the best present I recieved all day long, and I KNOW you put a lot into this. Again, THANK YOU! ~Lee
Maverick chapter 4 . 9/12/2002
Very good writting quality...good use of words but you use too many alliterations...try to back off a couple of them...Other than that the work is excellent
Pache chapter 3 . 9/3/2002
OH. MY. GOD. that was the BEST thing i have ever read! u have to up date soon!
Caliko chapter 3 . 8/10/2002
Oh my! I like how you ended it! (((glomps)))
Malfoy's MunchkinElf Wing Zero chapter 1 . 8/8/2002
Gah. I think I sent in a blank review by accident (my house is freezing and my fingers are stiff). I LOVED IT! It was really intriguing and beautifully written, and I'm dying to go and read more but you're forcing me (haha, kidding) to write a review. LOL. Lovely, lovely beginning. I wish that my writing was even half as good as yours!

Keep going, can't wait to read more!