Reviews for One Last Day
Vylria chapter 1 . 4/22
I can't stop my tears. This is too sad, but also realistic in some ways. Life's a bitch, i get that sometimes. Sorry for the rude word. I still can't get why some fate have to be like this particular ffic, it's not fair to either sides. it's a good ffic nonetheless, no doubt. I just hate it when it's geeting so sad and heart wrenching to the point where suicide seems like a pretty good solution.
Dammit i'm rambling, sorry. Masterpiece. Now excuse me, i don't know how to stop choking and wetting my cheeks.
satouseistyle chapter 1 . 1/29
I rarely get choked up while reading fanfics but this is one of those exceptions. I think you've ended the fic perfectly but still one of the saddest fics I've read here :'(
FuckYouiShipJori chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
I'm crying very much right now and it's all your fault. .-. Brilliant story
Socially Introverted chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
If a story can make me cry it means the author is extremely talented and I have to say you delivered. That's all I'm going to say while getting a tissue.
Arrietti chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
You made me cry like a little kid. The last time I cried this much was the first time I watched Titanic. The story was so well written and emotional. I love and hate this at the same time. Thank you for this great piece of literature.
deadaccount66644 chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
I nearly couldn't read all of this! I was crying so much :( beautiful writing...sooo sad
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
You you you... How could you ;-; re-read this listening to stranger by katie costello and you shall know how i feel :c now excuse me i need a tissue or two ;-;

Okay now that im done ranting, it was a great story deff going in the favs c:
Andrea-Croft chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Sweet, beautiful and sad. You made me CRY TT_TT!
but I loved it! love it, seriously one of the best stories I've read, and one of the few that has made me cry.
Thanks for write this!:'D
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
;-; sweet but sad ;;
Anon chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
I've been crying so much that snot has started to come out my nose in bucketfuls
ClaireIsInLightning chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Amazing I cried and honestly this was the first time I've cried in eight years and I'm an orphan, that's saying something. A VERY excellent piece of writing
Naxal chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
... Why do I feel like I just got stabbed in the heart?

Really, REALLY well wrote and really nice story. It has so much heart in it, I can't believe it. xD
I'm kinda sat here thinking 'What if she HAD woke up sooner, like 1 year later?'
That would be a GREAT alternate end... *cough*writeitandIwillloveyouforeve r*cough*

Great story. :D
DanTheJogger93 chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
I just heard a small snap... I think that was my heart. ;_; *sobs*
Star-crossed lovers in life... but will be together in death. *has image of a Fang&Lightning reunion in afterlife* :')
Calling this emotionally powerful is like saying Bill Gates isn't short on cash. Technically correct, yet an epic understatement. An amazing piece of work!

Best regards,
Daniel
MisdirectedPerson chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Damn it, I can't control my tears from flowing down my cheeks right now! Gaaaah! TTTTTT-TTTTTT
My OTP! Why oh why? My hopes are destroyed! Uwaaaah!
WhiteFoxLia chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
thats amazing, I actually cried while reading that, I loved it.

WhiteFoxLia