Reviews for One Last Day
satouseistyle chapter 1 . 1/29
I rarely get choked up while reading fanfics but this is one of those exceptions. I think you've ended the fic perfectly but still one of the saddest fics I've read here :'(
FuckYouiShipJori chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
I'm crying very much right now and it's all your fault. .-. Brilliant story
Socially Introverted chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
If a story can make me cry it means the author is extremely talented and I have to say you delivered. That's all I'm going to say while getting a tissue.
Arrietti chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
You made me cry like a little kid. The last time I cried this much was the first time I watched Titanic. The story was so well written and emotional. I love and hate this at the same time. Thank you for this great piece of literature.
deadaccount66644 chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
I nearly couldn't read all of this! I was crying so much :( beautiful writing...sooo sad
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
You you you... How could you ;-; re-read this listening to stranger by katie costello and you shall know how i feel :c now excuse me i need a tissue or two ;-;

Okay now that im done ranting, it was a great story deff going in the favs c:
Andrea-Croft chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Sweet, beautiful and sad. You made me CRY TT_TT!
but I loved it! love it, seriously one of the best stories I've read, and one of the few that has made me cry.
Thanks for write this!:'D
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
;-; sweet but sad ;;
Anon chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
I've been crying so much that snot has started to come out my nose in bucketfuls
ClaireIsInLightning chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Amazing I cried and honestly this was the first time I've cried in eight years and I'm an orphan, that's saying something. A VERY excellent piece of writing
Naxal chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
... Why do I feel like I just got stabbed in the heart?

Really, REALLY well wrote and really nice story. It has so much heart in it, I can't believe it. xD
I'm kinda sat here thinking 'What if she HAD woke up sooner, like 1 year later?'
That would be a GREAT alternate end... *cough*writeitandIwillloveyouforeve r*cough*

Great story. :D
DanTheJogger93 chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
I just heard a small snap... I think that was my heart. ;_; *sobs*
Star-crossed lovers in life... but will be together in death. *has image of a Fang&Lightning reunion in afterlife* :')
Calling this emotionally powerful is like saying Bill Gates isn't short on cash. Technically correct, yet an epic understatement. An amazing piece of work!

Best regards,
Daniel
MisdirectedPerson chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Damn it, I can't control my tears from flowing down my cheeks right now! Gaaaah! TTTTTT-TTTTTT
My OTP! Why oh why? My hopes are destroyed! Uwaaaah!
WhiteFoxLia chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
thats amazing, I actually cried while reading that, I loved it.

WhiteFoxLia
OneOfThoseFandomObsessedTeens chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Son of a old shoopuff my eyes are hurt so much from crying! I loved it, the story was just so beautiful but it got harder for me to read cause my teary eyes didn't help XD. Anyway like usual your story was just freaking awesome that I can not find a word to describe it