Reviews for Beneath the Thunder
cealm chapter 1 . 9/15
Just read this for the third time. Love it!
Tia chapter 1 . 7/27
Lovely one shot!
orchidluv chapter 1 . 6/1/2016
I stayed. And I'm glad I did!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2016
NO ONE in their right mind is a Bella fan. Trust me on this.
Yet another story that shows Bella for the coward she is. Unwilling to expend the smallest effort or the human courage to live life on its own terms. You have done a fair job of capturing jacobs natural warmth and essential goodnes. Traits that Edward lacks in his emotional abuse and manipulation. Qualities that Bella is usually clueless about in her rush to worship at the alter of death while trying to avoid taking a chance on a real life.
lucy willow chapter 1 . 2/2/2016
I am no fan of bella, shes a user,.. But Jake is better for her than edward, at least he isnt a re animated corpse. Can't think of Edward and Bella actually doing it.. I mean he's meant to be cold as ice and hard as stone right? Why would ANY girl want to bed ...that? Aside from him being sick looking in a very junkie way...and having a hairy pale chest! haha
Bklyngrrl chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
Leaves you with those of us who are sure that Jacob is supposed to win in the end no matter what... Great read!
diasaurusrex chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
I loved this. It was sweet and hot and very well written. I've read some of your other stories as well, but this is my favorite. I know you probably won't see this as you haven't posted in awhile, but I really enjoyed this and I hope you're still writing.
Marjory Stewart-Baxter chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
So you've been on my fav author list for years now, but I've never read this? This was so beautiful, amazing. Love it so much.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
I READTHEWHOLE STORY YOUA GOOD WRTER JUST DIDNT LIKE OE OFYOUR SUBJECTS I D OT LIKE JACOB BT I READ THE WHOLE STORY OUT OF ME LIKIN YOU BUT NOT JACOB AND IMY OPIONHETOO ADVANTAGE OF HER NT GONG T LE I DID NOT LIKE THE STORY BUT O ARE GOOD WITTER.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
An interesting little fic. Read it because it..went somewhere
Definitely NOT a Bella fan. Most writers seem to get her diseased soul and twisted character pretty well. Probably because most writers in the fandom are female. Edward doesn't seem to give much trouble either. Jake? That seems to be where the problems are. Most writers simply make him a male version of Bella. Whiney, needy, desperate willing to throw his life away at 16 fr a girl that treated him like a doormat just like the corpse did to Bella. Anyway even though I am not that into the all human twifics, this one was well done.
gruesomelies chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Not a Bella fan, never really have been. OC characters aren't that great so I tolerate Bella for the stories. Not an Edward fan either., I was captivated by the wolf pack. Not a Jake fan either. I was at one time but things change. I like those stories that draw a reader in and that are written well. Too many cheesy writers out there. I prefer Bella with a wolf over a vampire even though I find vampires interesting. Wolves are much more fun though. I liked this story.
NewTwilightFan chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Not only did I get through it, I thought it was awesome. I had a lump in my throat when she decided to leave and then Jake showed up at her truck asking why. Great story, perfect for a one-shot. Thanks so much!
Treestar2509 chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
It was so well written I was dreading the end. I really enjoyed your writing style. Bella was super interesting and I loved the ending when Jake admitted watching her. Thanks for sharing. Very well done. :)
Robin.D chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
wow that was good i liked it :):):):)
notashamedtobe chapter 1 . 1/6/2014