Reviews for Like A Little Thorn
cthulhu-with-a-fez chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
After reading Allegiance, I decided to check out your other stuff. And let me just say i was absolutely not disappointed in this. Most excellent.
Trigzl chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Amazing. I've always love Murtagh and you went in depth into his character and displayed his true feelings and emotions. Thorn was so cute and awesome and this story was great. I absolutely love reading your stuff!
Uchiha-Dani-Uzumaki chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Beautiful.
I spent so much time searching for a fic like this one! I totally love Murtagh and Espina :)
The description of pain, sadness, hate, hope and friendship were so good described that i felt those emotions like my owns. Congrats with that! x)
jessi chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Excellent story!
ArtisticFantasy chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Thank you for this, your fanfics are really well written. Murtagh is my favourite character from the inheritance cycle, he was my favourite from almost the moment he entered the story, and i hated to see what he went through. I hated it when Eragon cursed and disowned him, even though Murtagh never would have submitted willingly. this fic helps me understand why murtagh acted the way he did when he first met Eragon on the Burning Plains, though I still dont understand why he killed Hrothgar.

anyway, great job. LOL I also read Inheritance obsessively for three days.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
It's beautiful! I was searching for Murtagh fics and this came up and I was just hit. And sndjtktknsndiskwzk, I spammed read it so many times already. It's like a start of a beautiful relationship, between Murtagh and Thorn, and me and your writing. The best thing is that I can just fit it into canon and let my mind run amok! Thank you for this! ( if it's not too much to ask for, a continuation please? If you do have one already, forgive me, I was too busy rereading
Gyp Dark chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Just. Beautiful. What else can I say? Thorn and Murtagh bonding is always beautiful cause it was done in such a hard time, but this is so lovely. I like how he got over the fact Galbatorix said the name, and used it anyway. And I love how they curl up together. Just so sweet. That ending line... that is Murtagh's saving grace :) Thorn will get him through the dark, always. Beautiful. Thank you for writing it! Blessed be!
CrimsonMagi94 chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Oh my god. I shed a tear. This was just sooooo beautiful, and the characters were portrayed perfectly! I love it!
Carly M chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
This story is amazingly well written and touching. I loved it. Please, please write more!
lyieu chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Really good. Very in depth and realistic. You wrote Murtagh's reaction wonderfully.
Killy Cheesestake chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Fabulous. Just fabulous. It fits so snuggly into the story. I'm not sure I could have written anything close to the wing breaking scene (author's guilt and all) but it seemed so essential to their beginnings. It was breathtaking
The Harlequin Pirate chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Written real well. You know your Murtagh :)
Shuukaku92 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Beautiful. I never knew you were also into this series, but I'm glad I found out through this fanfic.

As with your FMA fics, you portrayed the characters so believable and in exactly the same way I interpret them. Adding to that your superb writing style, I have to say this is an incredibly good fic, dark, ruthless, filled with sorrow and to me, it seems very likely that Thorn's and Murthag's meeting did go a lot like this.

Funny that I never thought of that part of the story myself, but now that you bring it up, it does seem logical for Murtagh to reject Thorn at first. Also, his feelings and struggles against the assault to his mind were, in my opinion, very realistic and easy to empathize with as reader.

So, thank you for writing this wonderful fan fic about my favourite Inheritance characters ;)
an chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
what a wonderful, emotional, dark yet absolutely realistic read. I've read a lot of ffs trying to recreate this moment, but none was ever as good, as perfect as yours.
Restrained.Freedom chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Powerful and emotional...

I was a little irked with Murtagh's rejection of the little hatchling... but you brought it around and in the end I was quite content with the image you wove.

Great job