Reviews for The Great Escape
Guest chapter 32 . 6/2/2015
Please update soon!
SilverInu93 chapter 32 . 5/25/2015
i hope there his more its really good, and im surprised that the bagels were never mention in this story and sho is in for it big time
Guest chapter 32 . 5/20/2015
Well I ciuldn't leave the comments on 599 and not make it 600! So here I go! I have really enjoyed your story. The updates are rather slow but the context of your work is amazing! I look forward to the next chapter!

Oh and OMG poor kyoko. Today's manga release was heart breaking! :'(
Guest chapter 32 . 5/20/2015
When do you plan on updating?! The last update was on 3/20 now it's 5/20. No wonder it takes years for fanfic stories to finish...there is no constant updates...Grrrr. This is depressing. The manga chapter is not out yet, and no updates on fanfic :'( This is the worst!
Guest chapter 32 . 5/11/2015
It has been what?! Almost 2 months since the last chapter was posted. When exactly do you plan to post the next chapter?! I mean even the slow updates of the mamga update once a month! Please update. I want to see what happens to sho. You saod there is about 2 chapters left. Please just finish this fanfic and then relax. I mean it is only 2 chapters! XD
Nea-Nyx chapter 32 . 5/9/2015
ARGH SHOTAROU's such a BASTARD!
please UPDATE SOONer~!
Guest chapter 32 . 5/5/2015
Please update! I can't wait to find out how the story continues/ends!
lashun316 chapter 32 . 5/4/2015
Hope you get to the last chapter or chapters..Enjoyed it!
Guest chapter 32 . 5/1/2015
Please update :'(
Guest chapter 32 . 4/29/2015
Please consider updating soon! I'm dying to see what will happen to Sho since he seems to not have learned his lesson and keeps approaching Kyoko whenever he sees her. I think Kuon is going to lose it and show his full force anger. KYAAAA time to pay Sho! I can't wait! Please post soon! *Doe eyes* *puppy pout* *Kyoko style begging* PLEEEEEAAASSEEE!
Guest chapter 32 . 4/25/2015
It has been a month and 5 (almost 6) days since you updated...yes I have kept track because I am desperate :P PLLLLLEEEEASSSEE post the next chapter before I die of bordom (waiting paitently is boring and makes me age) :P I love your work please consider updating soon! *begs with puppy pout*
lais.fernandesdossantos chapter 32 . 4/19/2015
Hi, I'm Lais from Brazil and I loved reading your fanfic, please update with new chapters this is a very engaging story and is a waste to leave it incomplete!
Guest chapter 32 . 4/17/2015
Pleeeeaasseee oh pleeeeaaasseeee update already! This wait is killing me! It is already hard enough to wait a whole month for the manga...I really can't hang on any more...I'm dying from curiosity about the face-off with Sho. I want to know how it goes. I hope that you will be considerate enough to update soon (as in this week). PLLEEEEAAAASEEE! *sob sob sob* *puppy pout*
Reidonacouch chapter 22 . 4/14/2015
GAAHHHHHH PLEASE UPDATE SOON! IM ALTERNATING BETWEEN GUEST AND ME SO I CAN REVIEW MORE BUT *cries* ITS BEEEEEN ALMOST A MONTHHH. I LOVE THIS FANFIC SO MUCH PRETTY PLEASE WITH CHERRY ON TOP UPDATE
Guest chapter 32 . 4/13/2015
Please update soon (as in ASAP)! I'm dying to read what's next! You left off at the best part :'( Please post the next chapter ASAP!
737 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »