Reviews for The Great Escape
Guest chapter 32 . 4/11/2015
PLEEEAAASEEE update soon! :'(
Guest chapter 32 . 4/8/2015
pleaseeee update this ASAP! this fanfic has been ongoing since 2012 don't you think it is about time we finally read the rest of it?!

Oh I was wondering when Kuon is going to reveal his identity and marriage and if tina will show up again

PLEAAAASSEEEE post ASAP!
guest chapter 32 . 4/5/2015
please come back and update soon! This cliff hanger is killing me!
Guest chapter 32 . 4/3/2015
I DIEEEEEEEEE
Guest chapter 32 . 4/3/2015
Please update ASAP! The wait is killing me! :'( Seriously I'm dying here! :'(
Guest chapter 32 . 3/31/2015
please post next chapter ASAP! PLEASE we are dying to know what happens next. The writers here just love to torture their fans! Why do we always have to beg great writers for new updates. It makes us feel unappreciated. We wait so long and when we get an update it is 1 chapter. After that we have to wait even longer for a chapter. Why is it that writers on this website do that to the readers. I mean, do you not share your stories so that others can enjoy them too?! If so, it is wise to update frequently so you do not end up losing your readers. I know a lot of people look forward to new chapters...including myself...but why do we have to wait so long to quench our thirst of reading the rest of the story. Most of the stories on this site are either on Hiatus, take sooo damn long for an update, or just abandoned. I mean if you plan to do any of that, why would the make us interested in a story only to drop the whole work, put on hiatus, or just so slow on updates. It feels that the readers are not appreciated at all. I'm sorry if this sounds rude and harsh. I only said this because I love this story and want to know what happens next, and to just let loose my frustration at the long waits. Again, I'm sorry if this harsh of me to just say, but I felt the need to just say it.
feistyartemis chapter 32 . 3/24/2015
I love love this chapter! Thank you for this great story. Keep it up!
renkyokofanatics chapter 32 . 3/24/2015
More please!
mrs. zala chapter 32 . 3/23/2015
hmm...
this chapter is a bit rush to my liking actually. but i will pass it. for now. as you say, you didn't really know about how the award really is. so yeah. i understand.

moving on

until next time,

mrs. zala
The Butterfly Dreamer chapter 32 . 3/22/2015
Awesome chapter! Can't wait for the next one! :D
onliafaze chapter 32 . 3/22/2015
Damn, he's got some nerve, showing up and talking like THAT to her after all the crap he put her through. Then again, that could be said for all of his appearances in the manga. I'm looking forward to the even stronger Kyoko giving him what for.
Guest chapter 32 . 3/21/2015
Great chapter! I'm looking forward to read the next one.
Reidonacouch chapter 32 . 3/20/2015
Yay! New chapter! I'm always super excited when I see the email that says you updated! Please update again soon and kyoko needs to face the facts already! I'm on the edge of my seat here! Also I'm curious to see how this conversation with shou will turn out. You're awesome and keep on updating!
mar9893 chapter 32 . 3/20/2015
I hope you update soon because I am going crazy waiting for the next chapter already.
Guest chapter 32 . 3/20/2015
J espere que sho va en prendre plein la figure Avec kyoko et ren.J adore j espère que tu continueras à mettre à jour. A très bientôt. Tu es un superbe écrivain.
737 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »