Reviews for The Great Escape
mrs. zala chapter 30 . 10/22/2014
soo... that's it?
hmm..
will kyoko and kuon finally admit about their "true relationship" to public?
oh ya! where's reino?

until next time,

mrs. zala
wendy1903 chapter 30 . 10/21/2014
Vraiment triste... mais la suite est superbe j attend la suite avec impatience
Glimare chapter 30 . 10/21/2014
Very nice. Love how Kyoko handled the rumor, and makes me want to look back and see what I forgot about the results of that night for Sho.
ayuzachan chapter 30 . 10/21/2014
Yey! She is back and Sho is out of the picture! Yeyyyy! Just make another baby hehehehehe
firecaster-hikaru chapter 30 . 10/21/2014
I like that Kyoko and Ren have resolved their conflict but I do not like that Sho is not getting punished at all. Why the heck is there positive media around Sho? He was the one that MADE her fall down and lose her child so PUNISH HIM ALREADY! One of the new had better find out what really happened with concrete proof about his constant harassment as well as true character so that Fuwa Sho is completely ruined!
LillianaWinters chapter 30 . 10/21/2014
Ahhhhh :) loved this chapter just like all the others, I'm so glad you updated
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 30 . 10/21/2014
:-D
Setsuka e Cain chapter 30 . 10/21/2014
Fuwa deveria ter sofrido mais, mas está tudo bem (risos). Amei Kuon e Kyoko finalmente estarem na mesma página e começarem a vida como marido e mulher de verdade! Estou louca pelo próximo capítulo! D
mutemuia chapter 30 . 10/21/2014
A very intense chapter. Your fic is one of my favorites about these two marrying drunk. I love the way you made Kuon rescued Kyoko from her darkness along the last chapters.
Thanks.
Beauty's Black7 chapter 30 . 10/21/2014
Thanks so much for the update I loved so glad he fought for love n recognition for himself n for the both of them can't wait to see where your writing takes us all I'm anxious to the outcome post asap it was worth the wait
noeliaf87 chapter 29 . 9/25/2014
cuando continuaras las historia
firecaster-hikaru chapter 29 . 9/16/2014
This story is really touching so please continue to write this until it is finished. You portrayed a really beautiful story that allowed character development and them maturing as well. The loss of the baby also made me sad and depressed but what really angers me very much was the action of Fuwa Sho getting away completely free without any form of punishment. Even if Sho got his punishment, it wouldn't bring back the life of the child Kyoko was carrying or the emotion loss as well.

I sincerely hope that Fuwa Sho will suffer and suffer because there is a saying that I have to agree and that is "karma". Sho has shown himself to be completely selfish and there are severe consequences for his horrible actions as well that will affect his life. That is why I hope that it will come into play very soon, especially if someone informs Fuwa's parents of Fuwa Sho's actions.
Harmony chapter 29 . 9/14/2014
Still loving the story...still wanting more! :-)
Clarissa Berloth chapter 29 . 9/3/2014
This is a good history,because is different of others. Congratulations your history is fantastic, please continue writing. :)
black neko hime chapter 29 . 8/29/2014
Thank you for updating!
Gosh. This...! I don't know what to say. I'm happy he confessed. I'm sad it's like this.
I hope they stay together and that she learns to accept his love.
737 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »