Reviews for The Great Escape
ayuzachan chapter 28 . 7/4/2014
Oh God, why you did that? DIVORCE? Kuon... I was crying like it was happening in the real life. Please publish a new one as fast as you can, please?
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 28 . 7/4/2014
ok...he better keep her near him. she's going extreme now.
Ellaina Fiore chapter 28 . 6/21/2014
I totally blame Sho for Kyoko losing the baby. In cases like Kyoko's there is a possibility of saving the baby from miscarriage if she gets medical attention fast enough. Not all the time but it is possible. If Sho hadn't held Kyoko up and introduced extra trauma there was a least a chance that the baby could have survived. Now poor Kyoko probably thinks there is something wrong with her (body) and blames herself for losing the baby and being typical Kyoko with her low self-image asking for a divorce to "free" Kuon to be with someone that can give him a family.
dulshaka chapter 28 . 6/16/2014
conti plis is very good this fanfic but i need more happinnes plis
Angel4EverLostInLife chapter 28 . 6/12/2014
More please! XD
onliafaze chapter 28 . 6/10/2014
Oh my. Well... um... It's good that the fall didn't cause it. sho can only be a certain level of loathsome. But damn, what a bombshell at the end. Where will this go? I await relief for my curiosity.
Rose.A.Harvey chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Eh? Wut? Wat? WHUT? WHAT?
Mmayoshiri chapter 28 . 6/9/2014
Thanks for the cliffhangers - not! I've been following this story since the first chapter and love your plot twists. But this one is probably one of the most jaw-dropping and unexpected ones for this story... I can't wait to read the next installment! FYI, most miscarriages do not require hospital stays, and although I can understand that she was admitted for observation for her injuries, unless they are life-threatening, hospitals would discharge their patients very quickly, even same day. If a young and otherwise healthy woman experiences a natural miscarriage and the doctor is able to collect the fetus, they usually send it for genetic testing to see if there may have been a genetic defect which may have caused the miscarriage. A couple that has difficulty conceiving may later be referred to a genetic specialist who can help determine if there are certain genetic factors from the egg or sperm side which may be causing the defects and subsequent miscarriages. Don't think you'll need this info for your story, but good writers should have good research notes, right? Thanks for writing great stories! Hope you have a great week!
Angeline G. McFellou chapter 28 . 6/8/2014
No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. NO.

Pity the poor Kyoko and Kuon is much grief at once.

But Ren can not let her Vazer a thing ta time for him to be a man and be firm, to help her.

I hope things get right.

Curious for others, so atauliza possible please.

Kiss ..
brizingr chapter 28 . 6/8/2014
Finally an update hurrayyyy
Pls update soon *again*
Dont make them divorce! I cant stand to cry anymore when read your chapter. TAT
youshouldn'tneedtoknow chapter 28 . 6/7/2014
sad, sad, really sad
mrs. zala chapter 28 . 6/6/2014
OH MY GOD
i am crying here

so she has lost her baby before the award?
WTF? *i am not cursing at you, mind you*
but i believe in your words,,, that this will turned into happy ending!
and i will be waiting

for now, i'm wailing

until next time,

mrs. zala
TekoloKuautli chapter 28 . 6/6/2014
Way to leave at cliffhanger! Please update soon DX
Zero Andreasen chapter 28 . 6/5/2014
OMG! WHAT! Kyoko wants to divorce Kuon! Why! I need to know! Please update soon!
black neko hime chapter 28 . 6/4/2014
Oh my gosh! Dude.
I am enduring because you've promised a happy ending... but this is painful.
God bless you, too.