Reviews for The Great Escape
Angeline G. McFellou chapter 25 . 3/4/2014
Because the crew hatch to oblivion part.

I can imagine the situation, now I want to know is how they will do when the baby becomes evident, or when the baby is born, Ren will be a oya-baka?

Curiosities.

Loved the chapter, curious for the next update as soon as possible.

Kiss.
brizingr chapter 25 . 3/4/2014
An update! Hurray!
Update again soon...
Hope the baby is okay.
Guest chapter 24 . 2/26/2014
Plz hurry and post I'd love to see the scene thats playing in your mind
Classiefied01 chapter 11 . 2/24/2014
What the! I just need to say that well, aaaaahhhhhh! amazing amazing story amazing author person oozing a lot of amazing aura. You are legendary!
brizingr chapter 24 . 2/20/2014
update soon xD
Guest chapter 24 . 2/20/2014
I absolutely adore this ff please don't let it be sad again let it be over whelming that she's this young n pregnant with triples something but not losing again give them finally a night to remember where they make love where shes not over whelmed she's accepting and ready have him walking on cloud 9 the entire day with yashiro fandoying
Guest chapter 24 . 2/19/2014
Please hurry and update asap anxiously awaiting new chapters so please post soon
kyoko minion chapter 24 . 2/16/2014
bring sawara into the next chapter
black neko hime chapter 24 . 1/27/2014
XD
I love this story! Please keep writing. Thank you so much for updating again.
Director Ogata almost spilled the beans!
Myra Elysium chapter 24 . 1/20/2014
I loved the doctor's line about the love making ;). It was great to imagine their reactions and the aftershave thing was great too.
Great work.
Update soon.
-lola
AkatsukiDragonRose chapter 24 . 1/19/2014
I love this fanfiction, it seems that I'm turning into a total fangirl of your fanfictions! And no, I'm not just saying that, I really do love them, so keep up the good work and update soon!
MyuPanChan chapter 24 . 1/18/2014
Ahhhhhhhhhhh!
Love iytt *o*
But WHY in every fic that I read, she's end up with a baby unborn, ou born?! Tahell u.u
I wanna the rest lol dont be late! XD
Guest chapter 24 . 1/17/2014
Love it
Zero Andreasen chapter 24 . 1/17/2014
Love it! Will you write about the baby's birth? Will you? I hope you do, I mean the stories already awesome why not go out with a bang! (The bang is the baby's birth, thought to let you know.) Anyway, I hope that you also write about after the baby's born also, liek maybe a time jump from birth to the age of 6 or 7. Please hurry and put up the next chapter!
lechat23 chapter 24 . 1/14/2014