Reviews for The Great Escape
RukiYuki chapter 8 . 5/5/2020
what it more like haunting game aweee
RukiYuki chapter 7 . 5/5/2020
akkkkk haha love how kuon reaction
RukiYuki chapter 6 . 5/5/2020
oohh boy this is why love so wonderful
RukiYuki chapter 5 . 5/5/2020
kyo chan definitely one most kind girl ever
RukiYuki chapter 4 . 5/5/2020
awwwww kyo chan alright performing a good wifu huh?
RukiYuki chapter 3 . 5/5/2020
emjoy your breakfast kuon kyo
RukiYuki chapter 2 . 5/5/2020
oh goodness what now
RukiYuki chapter 1 . 5/5/2020
kyaaaaa ... oh my
ladygraywolf chapter 18 . 12/6/2019
She really needs to lose the pity me card. He's wanting to give everything she's always wanted and she coming up with all kinds of excuses to not accept. She's the one who always refuses to use the love word. He's doing as she asked, so what gives. She's a pain in the neck sometimes. lol
Marca05 chapter 1 . 6/6/2019
First off please correct, Kuon has Green eyes not blue. Blues eyes just does not compute for our Kuon\Ren. Thank you.
dreamerkins chapter 34 . 12/30/2018
This was absolutely beautiful! mind you, the tears were slightly unexpected... and I've never hated Sho more... even if it wasn't technically him... lol, I blame him wrestling bo... even if that wouldn't have caused that, and he probably didn't know, for sure, who bo was... therefore, I very much enjoyed that bathroom scene..hehe. I kinda wish there'd been a bit more torque in that arm twist, but you wrote it nicely!
dreamerkins chapter 17 . 12/30/2018
Sho as the evil stepmother... yeah, accurately hilarious! I would never have thought of that!
Black Rabbit-san chapter 34 . 8/22/2018
It's a really good story. Nice plot, great character development and you really summed everything up.

My only problem with it was your nonlinear storytelling, as in the parts where there are flashbacks happening and 'back to the present' labels. Once or twice is fine but too much was confusing. I did not know where to pay attention, the present or the flashbacks. I ended up forgetting getting lost on what happened in the past.

But still overall, it was a great story.
era-romance chapter 1 . 3/25/2018
great story! u may want to change the status to complete though
Reth chapter 34 . 1/20/2018
I hope you'll make at least one more chapter about their reactions, especially Shotarou.
737 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »