Reviews for The Great Escape
Guest chapter 34 . 10/1/2017
Please please please won't you post new chapter
Kyoko-Haddock chapter 18 . 8/13/2017
Ren really has money to spend
ladygraywolf chapter 34 . 8/10/2017
Such a beautiful story, full of all the emotions that sometimes it was hard to keep up. But Rens love and patients carried them thru it all. Great job.
Guest chapter 34 . 6/9/2017
Come on update please
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 34 . 5/23/2017
LOVED IT!
brizingr chapter 34 . 5/16/2017
dont forget to put "complete", so others will know this story is complete.
well, i need 1 more chap pls as epilogue?
we need insight of what happened to sho and his manager teehee...
thank you so much...!
pls write another ren kyoko stories.
i think this fandom is slowly dying now huweeee TT
Undertheskys chapter 1 . 4/26/2017
Great story but I have to say that I wish you wrote the part where they reveal they're relationship to everyone.
Roxas fleur chapter 34 . 3/29/2017
the ending is a bit rushed, but it's good! you should label this as complete though!
artistofthemind chapter 34 . 3/17/2017
This was beautiful! I loved it! Those two really are the perfect people to play Jin and Mao. Honestly.
artistofthemind chapter 21 . 3/14/2017
I didn't know anyone had read that manga besides me (the Ai to Hime one). It's a great premise for a movie though, so props to you for thinking to use it!
Erza chapter 34 . 3/9/2017
Wow... Just wow
I read your Baby Ren story and I loved it.
This was really good too.
Loved every bit of it!
Hope you're gonna continue writing awesome sauce stories.
Love you Zion-Nee-Chan 333
Glimare chapter 34 . 2/12/2017
Glad you finished this, but it felt rushed. After reading your explanation, I understand why. Still, done is done, and it's hard to just quit something entirely. Good job over all. Looking forward to your next project, either here or in RL.
Yameros chapter 34 . 2/10/2017
Wow after so long you finally finished it. I really thought you would abandon this after chap 32 but thankfully I'm wrong. Congratulations and thank you for the wonderful work. I Hope you continue your other stories until the end.
mmayoshiri chapter 34 . 2/9/2017
Finally, closure! Thanks for all your time and creative energy spent to weave this happy ending for one of my fav pairings! Time can mend a broken heart - but just like you've written in your story - you just have to wake up to see the love around you and keep living so you can find your own happy ending! All the best!
Merlenyn chapter 34 . 2/8/2017
Wow, it's been so long since I read this story... I was behind quite a bit because I got distracted reading other things and so when I saw the chapter update for THIS chapter, I was like "I guess I should reread the whole thing now since you say it's over!" lol

Are you going to mark it complete since it's the end? I didn't see a "complete" at the top... or do you think you might add on some fun epilogue stuff in the future? It'd be rather funny to see what happened to Sho in those two years since Kuon/Ren confronted him in the men's restroom when he tried once again to harass Kyoko despite being told to leave her alone by his own boss... lol Maybe he's just a distant memory by now and hardly anyone really remembers him or his music anymore? Maybe he went back to Kyoto and his parents with his tail between his legs and took up his proper role as the heir to the family or whatever? What about Kyoko's mother? Did she just vanish and forget all about Kyoko? Did she pass away (sickness, accident, etc) and just never left anything to tell Kyoko? Just some interesting tidbits it'd be fun to see if you had any ideas about for your story's universe.

And the "relationship revelation project" that they had planned when Kyoko was ready... did that include telling the world that Ren Tsuruga was also Kuon Hizuri who'd gone into hiding with his new identity to prove he could be just as great if not better than his father without the stigma of being compared as father and son? Did they mention anything more about the truth of Kyoko and why she wanted to be a star in the first place? She did kind of admit at the newcomer awards that when she first joined to become a star, she didn't have the most pure of intentions but it was meeting all the new people she did and learning from them that allowed her to come to love acting and become a brand new person and move on from what pushed her into the field to begin with... If it was ever admitted that Sho abandoned her as "useless" and she went out to prove him wrong for revenge only to grow beyond him while he stagnated... that'd be a pretty good reason for people to decide to forget about him, and only think about him as a has-been and perhaps even be somewhat thankful that he abandoned her as he did because it pushed her to become such a beloved actress, even as they feel sad that she had to go through all that pain in the first place. It'd be like "thank you for being a jerk, now go away and feel bad about what you did! you jerk!" or something. heh I can sorta imagine Sho sitting there and growling at the TV when he realizes that not only is Ren/Kuon still infinitely more popular than he ever was or will ever be, but that even Kyoko's become more popular than him... even if they never reveal the truth of their old relationship. I do wonder what his parents would think of him now... I know they weren't pleased when Kyoko admitted to them that he'd left her to work 3 jobs for an expensive apartment and never cared that she was working herself into the ground to feed and house him and then left her once he started making a name for himself...

Anyhow, great story! :)