Reviews for The Great Escape
PaulaGaTo chapter 34 . 2/7/2017
QUE HERMOSO FINAL ! te FELICITO...lindo lindo lindo!
Maui0murice chapter 34 . 2/7/2017
THIS WAS SO BEAUTIFUL. I'm very sorry about your hardships, just know that it will always get better!
Setsuka e Cain chapter 34 . 2/7/2017
O final foi lindo!
Essa história foi incrível!
Parabéns!
Yujiro101 chapter 34 . 2/7/2017
Gosh, you talented writer you!
I wished this story never ended, just keep adding more chapters of their lives after the reveal.
Only stop until you reach "death do they part..."!
Write about Shoko and Sho's downfall too...I wish to see him suffer, please.
Oh, and I'd like to read about the growth of their family, like taking care of Aimi 3
So much more to read! Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!
Reth chapter 34 . 2/7/2017
It's beautiful. I hope you'll make at least 2 more chapters, one for sho's reaction once the truth reveals and what happens to him, and another one for their friends and everyone's reaction and comments about their story and their thoughts of sho and ren/koun.
Guest chapter 34 . 2/7/2017
Lovely job but yeah I still wanted more , now more importantly I'd like to say sorry for all you've gone through but like your story it shows your tenacity to pull through n to continue to grow n learn to evolve n be the best you that you can be n love lost brings about new love n new beginnings so be blessed n keep moving forward
wolfcalled chapter 34 . 2/6/2017
I love this story and have read it lots of times. I'm happy you were able to finnish it. I have gone through a bunch of stuff to. Hart break as well, I walked in on my husband and best friend. I'm now divorced and there having a baby... But it gets better over time and you will rebound and feel like your on top of the world. Just remember your better then anything that can happen and you will be stronger in the end. Good luck
Guest chapter 33 . 2/4/2017
Come on please update your story
Guest chapter 33 . 1/31/2017
Please please please update
Guest chapter 33 . 12/22/2016
It's been forever since you've updared. Did you stop writing this story. Please don't say you anandoned it...I've been waiting for more of this story since the first day it was posted! Hopefully you can come back to it.

Kris XD
Guest chapter 33 . 12/21/2016
Come on please update been waiting for such a long time since you've last posted
Guest chapter 33 . 10/18/2016
Come on n update asap it's been a year now plus so update
Guest chapter 33 . 10/5/2016
Come on come on come on give us more why do you keep us in such suspense what's happening post
Guest chapter 33 . 10/5/2016
Guest chapter 19 . 10/2/2016
God what is her problem? You'd think she would be on cloud nine, but no not Kyoko she looks for every reason not to be happy. This girl need to see a head doctor. Cause she's nuts.
737 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »