Reviews for The Great Escape
Guest chapter 33 . 5/2/2016
Is this it for this story? Please come back soon! I feel that you left off before the story is over. Please come back as your work is amazing!
Guest chapter 33 . 4/4/2016
Come on it's past time to update so please post asap can't wait to hear from you on a few of your stories so please update asap thnx so much
ladygraywolf chapter 33 . 3/29/2016
This is a great story, you write with such passion about each character . The way that Kyoko and Kuon worked thru the bad times was so endearing and made them stronger in their relationship. The lost of the baby was tragic, but I think the way you let Kyoko work thru it was just right. Kuons parent were a great support system for them both along with Lory and Kanae.
It would wonderful if after a year or so if they found out they were expecting again only this time they are ready, they keep it to themselves until she either starts to show or maybe a month before she's due. They know she can't handle the stress that surrounds them all the time. But keeping to themselves lets them adjust and get comfortable with the new family member. And they can find out the sex first before telling anyone. These two would make great parents. Just a thought.
Guest chapter 33 . 3/26/2016
Are we not going to get the rest of this story?! :'(
Guest chapter 33 . 3/21/2016
Please update ASAP
Guest chapter 33 . 3/12/2016
You've been goon for way too long please update soon!
Wencinator chapter 33 . 2/14/2016
Hi. I'm rather new to fanfiction but I absolutely love this story. Can't wait to read more and I s wondering if you plan on continuing / finishing this coz I'd really like to see how it ends.
Thanks for uploading and I applaud all you creative minds!
Segula chapter 33 . 2/8/2016
I think it would be awesome if you had sho reveal kuon to the media and to counter the attack kyoko tell everyone on live TV what sho did to her with sho and kuon next to her.
Guest chapter 33 . 1/23/2016
Yes you did a terrific job hope your feeling better n sorry for your loss post asap can't wait for next chapter
Guest chapter 33 . 1/22/2016
Uggggggh how frustrating! When will the next chapter be posted?!
Guest chapter 33 . 1/8/2016
It's been too long! Please update ASAP! XD
madamkyochan chapter 33 . 1/1/2016
PLS UPDATE SOON! I LOVE ALL YOUR WORKS AND I WON'T BE ABLE TO TAKE IT .
A Musing Brunette chapter 32 . 12/20/2015
Your audience awaits. Seriously, please consider continuing this because this is one of my favorite stories and I'm sure I'm not the only one. My condolences for your loss, I'm sure it hasn't been easy.

I really enjoyed how this chapter was laid out. You provided the perfect place, the awards show and after-party, to plant the seed of their "budding relationship" in the public's eye. It helps ease the showbiz world into the idea of them being together. Now I have to wait to see where you go from here. I really hope we don't have to wait too much longer for that. :D

Hahaha, I had to go back a chapter just to post this because I had already posted something for chapter 33. My bad. lol
JarJarBinky chapter 33 . 12/5/2015
Wonderful as always...on my third or is it forth reading? LOL anyway please update..
A Musing Brunette chapter 33 . 12/1/2015
*Ahem!* Zion, I do believe you are overdue on a chapter or two. Your audience awaits the continuation of this great story! *Push, push. Shove, shove* Shoo, shoo writer's block!
737 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »